ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Herdie's evo 6 looking better!

Glacier White 197 Cup
Just had my wheels refurbed and painted dark antricite.

100_3082.jpg

100_3081.jpg

100_3083.jpg

100_3111.jpg

100_3099.jpg

100_3102.jpg

100_3106-1.jpg

100_3103.jpg

100_3107.jpg

Had some eibach springs and rear cusco antiroll bar put on but no pictures with it in that state yet! Hope u like!

oh and no funny comments about the passenger, as thats my mum!!!:rasp:

Last edited:
  FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Cool car and cool house.Is that part of one of those country estates they keep selling off for development

Glacier White 197 Cup
the last few pics are of a country estate but would doubt very much that it would be sold off for development! However, nothing in this counrty would surprise me anymore!

Glacier White 197 Cup
have you had any problems with the 6 chaps?

Nothing so far. Only done about 3000 miles in it, and i have had it for 6 months, so it hasn't done a lot of work! Took it to Oulton Park and it ran like a dream all day!

Only thing that i have had to do is replace a gasket as the exhaust was blowing and replace the disks as i warped them on track.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Ahh yeah. Ferodo DS2500s will be slightly better, but its not all to do with the pads, its the caliper design I believe.

Shims and coppergrease FTW!

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
Looks nice with the dark wheels. Where abouts is that mate, was just looking at the pics thinking, that looks familiar! Is it somewhere around Penrith, Greystoke maybe? I'm from carlisle btw.
Russ

Glacier White 197 Cup
Looks nice with the dark wheels. Where abouts is that mate, was just looking at the pics thinking, that looks familiar! Is it somewhere around Penrith, Greystoke maybe? I'm from carlisle btw.
Russ

no its about 45 miles south of Penrith/Greystoke near Kendal

R27 - 77/500
Russ

no its about 45 miles south of Penrith/Greystoke near Kendal

how u doin herdie long time no speak.

my gran lives about 2 mins from those pictures, just outside milnthope isnt it??