ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey!! Another Newbie . . . :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Clio Sport 197 F1
Woop, glad it's in the club. :)

Hayley if Matt hasn't already mentioned we would like this car to lead a parade at FCS this June if at all possible. I'm sure you'll have been informed already though.

Give me some info on it n i'll c wot i can do??

Matt gave me a bit of info on this but if u could explain everythin again that wud be good!! i was just concentrating on gettin the car at that point!! :)

Clio Sport 197 F1
Just read the thread . . I would be honoured to bring the car, cant let all of you lot down can i!!

:)

Can some one give me dates, place & time??
oh n prices of tickets please??

thank u muchly!

x

Barge
There some various FCS threads here for the different areas. Tickets for the show are £12. Think our very own Revels will be able to provide you with some more info on the lap, etc.

EDIT: In before me. Cnut -x-

Mondeo TDCI 130
When you see there is a 5 page welcome thread, i just knew ther must be some boobs in here somewhere!!!

I am impresssed!

Glad to see the car is in the club also!!

Welcome! :)

Clio Sport 197 F1
oh and the number plate on the car?? T27 HLC . . was this dan's??
got my own private reg thats all but its not on yet so i could leave it on???

x

you obviously get to keep the plate dont you so maybe if you covered your new one just for the parade lap it would be a nice touch (its piss easy to do)

regardless the car is coming and will be on the lap, kudos to you for respecting this and coming along

just bring your passport when leaving Barnsley

/metrodome

Clio Sport 197 F1
OMG how do u no where i work??? :O lol

well if it was his plate i can do that?? thort it would be nice . . does any1 know??

x

Barge
Just get the DVLA to transfer your plate to the car, but keep the old plates to be reattached at FCS, after the lap, take them off again. Simples.

Forearms is here, what did I miss?

Becca, facebook status FTW.

Lil H, welcome to the club, nice car, great taste in cars. What do you go for in guys*?

*straight to the point, let's be honest.

Clio Sport 197 F1
Just get the DVLA to transfer your plate to the car, but keep the old plates to be reattached at FCS, after the lap, take them off again. Simples.

Will do!! Glad to be part of this by the way, its a good job i came on isn't it!! I feel relly important n special now!!
lol

x

haha u work at the metrodome? i went there last year pissed and broke my collarbone. what a s**thole.

yeh you can buy adhesives to put the plate on easily, im sure there will be plenty of eager young whippersnappers (JD,mace,markie) willing to help you fix up the plate whether you change it over or not as mentioned above its not hard eitherway, just make sure u take it innit

Jesus, if I had joined this club recently, I would be just leave pretty much instantly. Full of sharks/Mace/Roy/me.

Hayley, if you are still there, this is all just banter.

You have a great car, hope you enjoy it hun :)

I am off to eat. Again.

Just read the thread . . I would be honoured to bring the car, cant let all of you lot down can i!!
That would be appreciated by a lot on here :) No pressure though!

If you can dish out free membership for someone because they can take a wind-up, I'm sure you can give it to someone for being as kind as to go out of her way to honour Dan in that way!

mmm R8?? well . . . ha ha
There is a catch... you'll be his dad's passenger ;)

On my lap ftw.

Reet, food time for sure. Or "fo sho" as some weirdo wearing a large piece of metal around his neck said to me last night. Not sure what he wanted to show me, but I walked away.

Clio Sport 197 F1
If you can dish out free membership for someone because they can take a wind-up, I'm sure you can give it to someone for being as kind as to go out of her way to honour Dan in that way!

There is a catch... you'll be his dad's passenger ;)

That would be fab if you could do that??

ha ha oh dear . . . lol

x

Status
Not open for further replies.