ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi All I'm Tony from Demon Tweeks

Hi all
I thought i would introduce myself my name is Tony Beckett. I am a petrol head and currently drive/abuse a 172. I have been trawling the various forums etc and i have decided that i would add myself to this one. As i work for Demon Tweeks i may be able to offer you guys some discount on various parts such as exhausts, wheels,tyres brakes etc etc.
If anyone needs anything or would like one of our catalogues pls pm me or give me a call on 01978 663015...
Cheers Tony;)

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Hi Tony.

Sort your website out? I've just spent a very frustrating 15 mins trying to find some info. - the page loading times are attrocious!!!

Enjoy your stay.

Mark

:) Hi Tony welcome to the nut house. Iv been looking at a few mods from you...didn't know you fitted too..until someone of pfc told me.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome. Keep your eye on your PM Inbox as it may get full due to people asking you for discounts ;)

172 cup
:) Hi Tony welcome to the nut house. Iv been looking at a few mods from you...didn't know you fitted too..until someone of pfc told me.[/quote

Yes they do fit, they also do tracking or so i was told i soon found out different when i took a 2 hour drive up there just to get messed around and find they wasn't even interested in the work even tho i had booked! But I'm sure this has no think to do with you so
Hi and welcome.:)

Mondeo TDCI 130
Hi all
I thought i would introduce myself my name is Tony Beckett. I am a petrol head and currently drive/abuse a 172. I have been trawling the various forums etc and i have decided that i would add myself to this one. As i work for Demon Tweeks i may be able to offer you guys some discount on various parts such as exhausts, wheels,tyres brakes etc etc.
If anyone needs anything or would like one of our catalogues pls pm me or give me a call on 01978 663015...
Cheers Tony;)

I already sent you a PM, just realised who you are! welcome fella!

He's a top guy, looks after me whenever i go in!!