ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi every one FCS 2011 was awsome

CLIO 182 CUP
Hi every one. I'm new to all this fcs 2011 was my 1st time the parade lap was awsome lol. Im the looney in the orange 182 with White rims lol. Can wait for the next event. Ohh yea is any 1 up for the nurburgring next month.

07 Campus Sport 1.2
are you the guy that followed me (black Campus Sport) on the parade lap? you narrowly missed me when you came around a bend too fast?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Nice, must feel great to nearly bin your car on a parade lap.

FS.

Nothing at the mo :(
Someone from CS nearly hit my car 2 years ago on the Parade Lap for Dan.. Gave them the longest wanker sign ever lol.. fuk knows who it was lol

Flame-Flame_on.jpg

welcome to the forum

pics of your car?

CLIO 182 CUP
calm down every one. I was no where near the clio infront .I was fully in control. If you lot think that was bad. You should of seen my proper lap after flat out and wasnt letting the white 106 gti turbo past lol 120 and 70 - 80mph through the s bends lol. big up to the clio's I cant be that bad . I was just putting a show on for the croud lol. Ohh well you only live once whats the point in being a grandad about it lol. Has any 1 got any videos of my laps or pics on track. ps you will either like me or hate me lol. either way im a nice person and want to have fun and make new friends lol

Suzuki Jimny
Welcome!

Let us know how much you had to pay for armco damage when you get back from the 'ring.

182 Inferno
Steady on people he's apologised!!
Was good to meet you all on the weekend and put some names to faces. Had an awesome time despite the ravinous wind and wet weather towards the end of the day ;)