ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi everyone, ph1 172 delivered tommrow

Ph1 172
Hi everyone my name is Harry, I have just bought a no runner ph1 172, it's being dropped off to me tommrow can't wait :) its the first one I have had, I have a classic mini with a Honda b16 engine in and a mk1 mx5. I don't no what else to say so just Hello.

Harry

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome mate lots of nottingham members on here.

Nice little collection you have too love old minis :).

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Hello Harry, welcome to the club.

Get some pictures up of your cars. :)

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Welcome !

Non runner eh ? What's the plan (aside the obvious making it work again..)

Ph1 172
The story behind it being a non runner is a friend from work brought the car around 5 years ago he sent it to a bodyshop to sort out a scratch down the side, it drove there but it wouldn't start after he hasn't got the patience to find out what was wrong so he sold it to a local garage where its been stood ever since apparantly there is no fuel lines from the pump which would explain the lack of life lol, so tomrrow when she arrives im going to bodge up some temp fuel line connect and see if she will fine. It cranks over sp I am told but won't fire.

I paid my £12 but clicked e cheque by accident dohh so I will cancel that tomrrow and do it again off my card.

Harry

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
easier idea could be to try and start it on easy start if it has compression and spark!!

it should fire for a few short seconds if you spray quite a bit in there!

Ph1 172
I got it yesterday washed it today as it was ditched from where it's been left for 5 years :/, the non starting is something to do with the immobiliser I think press the fob it locks and unlocks the door but e alarm seems to stay on either way with the doors locked the hazards flash and the alarm beaps like its arming however the hazards carry on flashing and won't stop when you unlock it the alarm goes off and immobiliser light flashes fast and it won't fire like there is no spark :( been trying different things all day and just can't seem to get it to start i am tempted to just buy one of these http://www.remotekey.co.uk/cars/renault/clio, any ideas what it could be?

Harry

Ph1 172
Yeah defiantly get involved in meets dude :), I live in Clifton ATM but Im from Ruddington how about u?, I should have it going next weekend tbh I'm gonna buy a bypass from that site and then sort it properly when I get time lol, gotta save some cash for my insurence aswell because I'm only 19 :D

Welcome to the forum and good luck with the car! I recognise your name / XBL tag, where have I seen you?! F1Gamers perhaps? Hmmm :p.

Last edited: