ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi from Colchester

Clio 182??
Hi people. Been lurking on here a while but I'm hopefully buying a 182 cup on the weekend providing all is well, I had a 172 in Monaco blue back in 2004 then moved over to the vag side for years, but recently got rid of my BMW 123d as was just a bit to boring and want something nippy and fun so why not a 182.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Hi people. Been lurking on here a while but I'm hopefully buying a 182 cup on the weekend providing all is well, I had a 172 in Monaco blue back in 2004 then moved over to the vag side for years, but recently got rid of my BMW 123d as was just a bit to boring and want something nippy and fun so why not a 182.

Welcome aboard mate.

Keep an eye out for lots of Essex meets this summer and you should definitely consider coming to http://www.cliosportfestival.net

Welcome along bud :smile:

Enjoy the wealth of info you can get here.
If the one you're viewing is crap, pay £12 on here for full access, view the classifieds on here. You'll find a few nice Motors :up:

2013 Clio 0.9 Tce
Hi mate and welcome. If all goes well and you get the car may see you about I am a Suffolk lad but support the mighty U's (East Anglias Finest).

Clio 182??
So after viewing the clio 182 yesterday, made the guy a offer and it is now home with me, and i absolutely love it . I will try get some pics up of it when I work out how too. Anyways I think it's a nice spec one too, it's a 55 plate 90k 2 previous owners, fsh. It has brembo high carbon discs all round with ds2500 pads, goodridge braided break hoses, new 172 cup shocks with cooksport springs with new top mounts decat Scorpion exhaust and ram air filter oh and whiteline rarb, the car it self is in good condition too that was a big thing for me as I love a bit of detailing so will crack on sorting that out, and the interior is immaculate too l, so overall very happy.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
So after viewing the clio 182 yesterday, made the guy a offer and it is now home with me, and i absolutely love it . I will try get some pics up of it when I work out how too. Anyways I think it's a nice spec one too, it's a 55 plate 90k 2 previous owners, fsh. It has brembo high carbon discs all round with ds2500 pads, goodridge braided break hoses, new 172 cup shocks with cooksport springs with new top mounts decat Scorpion exhaust and ram air filter oh and whiteline rarb, the car it self is in good condition too that was a big thing for me as I love a bit of detailing so will crack on sorting that out, and the interior is immaculate too l, so overall very happy.
Looking forward to the photos mate!

Clio 182??
IMG_20170305_180957_668_zpskk5ksqoa.jpg

Not the best picture but that's all I have plus I'm a little embarrassed how dirty it is lol.