ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hid kit working then not ( brand new )

F4r'd Clio 1.2 16V
Hello

although this is for a h4 hid kit someone might be able to help, I purchased some hid's for my car they arrived earlier today and I went to fit before going to town I wanted to connect everything up so I could test the hid bulbs hadn't been damaged during transit so I attach the ballast and the bulb connector all up an turn the headlights on .... The hid bulb works fine....

i then took the old bulbs out and put the new hid bulbs in connected everything back up as it was previously and now they do not work? Just a bit confused as to why they were working then literally 10 minutes later they arnt

any help would be greatful

Jack

F4r'd Clio 1.2 16V
Not the fuse because standard bulb works once plugged in, ballast is getting 12v too but can't get anything past ballast but surely can't be that gone already.....? :/