ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Honda NSX-R Stolen

Turbos.
1 of only 2 later NSX-Rs in the country has been stolen. Very distinguishable being white with white wheels.

nsx-r.jpg

nsxrgt3.jpg

I'd appreciate it if you could spread the word.
http://nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/showthread.php?t=4460

Cheers,

Rob

Last edited:
  FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
WOW nice car

That will be sent abroad and shipped back over as an import,doubling the thieving scums money

the owner just said its turned up and will post details later..had a full tank of 102 octane fuel in it when stolen, bet theres not much left of that!

Wonder how it get stolen in the first place?? Crimbo's usually are clued up on how to break in and dis-arm certain cars but cant think they would have got much practice with NSX's lol unless it was a stolen keys type of theft

Monaro VXR
As good as the car is. I can't help but find it rather ugly.

I dont know why but it reminds me of johnny 5 crossed with a klingon catfish. Well from the front anyway.

Clio 197
Will be getting a tracka once i own a car like that. Brand new M3 got nicked in Watford Tuesday night and within 10 minutes it was safe and sound on the back of a trailor.
Wonderful bit of kit.