ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Honda S2000... y0

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Anthracite or silver for the oem wheels imo

anthracite_zpsf4ba2f44.jpg

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I like the greeney yellow, but make sure it's got enough green in it so it's not yellow. :cool:

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
The bronze colour above will look good!
I want an s2000 but at 22 I don't think it's affordable :(

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Fagan's only 17 iirc, anything's possible ;)

Looks good by the way!

I would miss the 182 too much though I think. Just been looking on pistonheads at a Dark blue coloured one with the penta alloys. So nice

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
The insurance is f**king mental on these.

At 26 i still cant get insurance under 2k, e46 M3's are cheaper, that seems to be a trend with alot of folk - think its the short wheel base and rwd that catches alot of folk out!

clio 182FF
I reckon the photoshop of black / anthracite looks wicked! Mean looking car, would love an S2k but also at 22 insurance seems a joke, I can afford it but not sure it's justifiable?! Some s2000's also look pretty plain looking but this is not one of them, not even sure what it is that makes other look plain and others soooo good.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Thank you kindly for the photoshop!

A light shade of matte bronze is the obvious choice for CR-Kai's as per above photo but we'll see.
No problem, mate - the bright yellow didn't look right at all (although that's my opinion) hence I added a touch of green. :) Whatever the outcome... enjoy! ;)

M135i and the shed
Looks tidy just on the coilovers. Yellow wheels do not want though, sorry!

I'm loving mine so far. Just a bonkers thing to have fully strung out on a decent road.

Can't understand the comments abvout the insurance being high. Mine costs me exactly the same as my R26 did, although that was fairly tweaked.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
The renewal for mine came through the other day, £370 so will see if I can get that down a bit.

clio 182FF
Looks tidy just on the coilovers. Yellow wheels do not want though, sorry!

I'm loving mine so far. Just a bonkers thing to have fully strung out on a decent road.

Can't understand the comments abvout the insurance being high. Mine costs me exactly the same as my R26 did, although that was fairly tweaked.

Im 22 with no points or claims. I put in quotes for my renewal this April at which point I will have one years no claims and 5years named driver no claims (doesn't make much difference I don't think) and for my 182 it's around £750. Think a s2000 was around £1500. Not exact figures as I can't remember off the top of my head but it was that region. Maybe it's just me but I personally think that's abit crazy? There are many "faster" cars etc which are much cheaper to insure than that. Still don't get me wrong I still want one as my next car I reckon. Just in my opinion the insurance is pretty crazy!

Arch rolling - fun!

Don't see what the big deal is about, seems pretty straightforward and I'm happy with the results. Only done the rear for now as I think I might get away without touching the front.

78098001-8B16-46C3-AB6B-BC05A756CFC2-5363-000004F4B4105414_zpsa87929c6.jpg

Stuck some rubber on the CR-Kai's as I couldn't resist waiting until they'd been painted :D

ADD935BB-501B-4819-8CFC-58DD26753C84-5363-000004F4C3AAAC9D_zpsb77b5c67.jpg

That looks incredible mate! What's it like to live with on a daily basis though?

A joy! Practical enough for what I need, still wouldn't mind a daily hack though.

Here's the last bunch of pictures with the mis-matched wheels. The CR-Kai's have since been painted ;)
photo2_zpscebe7a8a.jpg

photo1_zpscd76c91d.jpg

Trying to be cool...

photo_zps13910edb.jpg

Whored it up in the frost...

photo2_zpsa0583e61.jpg

photo3_zps300689ca.jpg

photo4_zpsa5345bb3.jpg

photo1_zps1c2a89a4.jpg

photo3_zpsa6b084ed.jpg