ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How can i get my cliosport sticker off

I thought id ask before having a crack at it, i no it aint gonna be easy but whats the best method its the large external one on my rear 1/4.....

Rob...

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.

Are there any cliosport "stickers" that are "internal reapplyable vinyl type stickers" (like tax holders)? If not, are there any plans to do so?

I cant think of a better way to explain that?!

Adrian

Mk2 Golf GTI

do the billabong stickers come off that easily as im gettin one next month but they look awful!

Y bother??? even it you are selling the car leave the sticker on and if the new owner doesnt want it then they can take it off. It will also be a bit of free advertising for the club if you leave it on.

Quote: Originally posted by spirez on 26 September 2003

do the billabong stickers come off that easily as im gettin one next month but they look awful!
I asked them to remove them/not put them on when I ordered mine and it looks much better without!!!!!! :)

leave it on like clio_novice says it might introduce another member if not the owner, someone who sees the car. thats how emma who came along to trax with us found out about the club

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

Quote: Originally posted by Tomclio16v on 26 September 2003

i need to do this too (car is going soon)
I sold my last car with the stickers still on...Dealer probably removed them though