ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How difficult to change a bulb?!

Clio 182 Cup
My partner has a 2006 Clio and the dipped beam bulb is working intermittently. Most people have suggested trying a new bulb first. I had a look at it the other day and its impossible to get at! I've called round a few places and they are quoting me about an hours labour as the bumper etc has to come off!! Thought changing a bulb was something you should be able to do at the side of the road!!

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
I've done it on my 08 Clio a couple of times without taking the bumper off ..takes f**king ages and you can't feel you hands/fingers after but its possible

Clio 182
that models not too bad (that said i change bulbs in cars on a daily basis ;) ) - driverside with aircon is a bit of a pain, but do-able without bumper off, passenger side and non-aircon should be fairly straight forward