ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how do i get rid of swirl marks ?!

clio 1.2 16v
hi guys ! bought my black 55 plate clio 1.2 extrme 4 the other week. done some small mod's on it already, blacked diamonds, silver bullets, de-wiperd, just orderd my coily's and getting some turnies in a couple of weeks. im hoping/pretty sure she will look decent when shes finished!
my only downside about the car is, there is SO many swirl marks! ive bought some meguires scratch/blemish remover, but it just wont get rid of the swirls!

any suggestions will be grateful off !

will get some picks up soon !!

Harry:D

clio sport 182
hello buddy,

i had a load of swirls and fine scratches the only way i could get rid of them was to have it machine polished but try something called poorboys black hole polish and wax after that. i bought mine from www.clbvaleting.co.uk so try them maybe

Mark

clio 1.2 16v
thanks guys ! will have to go and get a machine polisher.
any ideas on best polishes? or is it just self preference ?

Harry

STEALTH RAIDER
^^ and also have a look in this section at the sticky at the top of the page "The cleaning process" Gives a bit of info what you should be doing.