ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How doodly do

Clio 172
Matt from Barnsley. I've just bought a 172 and here it is

5C487ADD-C52C-4DA5-910F-8E767F16657E_zpskacaemfg.jpg
3F4591C5-0651-4F26-A390-D47B813CAE3E_zpsrjxumbi0.jpg

I bought a brand new 182 when they came out in 2004 and loved it. I tinted the windows, had dancing under led lights, big power flow twin exhausts and chipped it. I kept it 18 months and always missed it.

so hello to one and all :)

Clio 172
Wow 1st post in and Johnny neg head already chipping in.

I don't know if it's been in a bump as I've only just bought it.

As for plans just a new steering wheel as the thumb grips r shot or I may just buy the carbon grips and replace them and I need a new remote key as only came with one.

it already has induction kit and sports exhaust. The induction sounds nice but I may invest in a standard exhaust as I've outgrown my boy racer days lol

Clio 172
I dunno what lights are in it but they seem to have the xenon effect.

bright white light that starts off full then gets bright almost like fluorescent lights

Clio 172
What's benefit over what I've got for xenons? I'm from Barnsley so I dunt like spending money unless it's necessary

Clio 172
Xenons are standard, you don't have Xenons, so it's odd.

That's all he was pointing out, welcome regardless.

apologies but its new to me and dont wanna be thinking its been crashed i just thought there was a more subtle way of putting it. Hey ho

Changes to often
welcome, another local lad, join the yorkshire group.

i doubt its been in a bump. its still got the black inserts in the bumper, usually the first thing to go, not the xenon's lol.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
What's benefit over what I've got for xenons? I'm from Barnsley so I dunt like spending money unless it's necessary

I lol'd!

Welcome mate :)

It could've been a crash or they could've just been replaced as the plastic deteriorated like most or the ballasts and lamps failed, you still have the insert stickers on the bumper so that points away from a crash. Anyhoo it looks decent hope you enjoy it!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
The headlamp washers should activate when you spray the front window i.e pulling on the right hand stalk.

If it has been in a bump, they probably wouldn't have bothered rigging up the headlamp washers as they're not a requirement of halogen lamps (that you have).