ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how far have u taken ur 182s

have anyone runned in his 182? what times u get on the 0-62 and whats the top speed that uve taken ur 182 till now?

Ive got 1400 miles on mine now. Cant give you an exact time on 0-60 but definately feels pretty quick. Think its loosened up a bit now and feels a lot less restricted.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by Tomclio182 on 22 March 2004

Ive got about 1700+ on mine still feels tight.
And it will for a long time yet...

My Cup is still tight at the top end at just coming up to 7k miles and it takes a good 10-12k until they start to fully loosen up!

Mk2 Clio V6 / 996 C4S

Quote: Originally posted by Rich-D on 22 March 2004

My Cup is still tight at the top end at just coming up to 7k miles and it takes a good 10-12k until they start to fully loosen up!
My V6 had better loosen up soon, 300 miles its done so far, and its going to Le-man soon. Loosened up or not, well see what top speed itll do:devilish:

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Rich-D on 22 March 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Tomclio182 on 22 March 2004

Ive got about 1700+ on mine still feels tight.
And it will for a long time yet...

Im up to 17k now, all Cliosports fault, but as Rich says it doesnt start to feel like its loosening up until around 10 - 12k.