ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How long for MyTyres to deliver?

Renault Clio 182
ordered 2 newies after the missus shagged one whilst kerbing the alloy,big bleb in it.car off the road til they come so how long normally boys for delivery?

Did you order Goodyear Eagles? I ordered four on the 22nd. Got two fitted the next day the other two I'm still waiting on as there's none in the UK aparently:S. Could be another fortnight before I get them (supposedly when Goodyear restart production of them). This was from e-tyres though.

PS. If anyone knows where some brand new Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3s are please let me know lol.

Renault Clio 182
Did you order Goodyear Eagles? I ordered four on the 22nd. Got two fitted the next day the other two I'm still waiting on as there's none in the UK aparently:S. Could be another fortnight before I get them (supposedly when Goodyear restart production of them). This was from e-tyres though.

PS. If anyone knows where some brand new Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3s are please let me know lol.

ordered PE2's mate 75 quid a pop better than the 100 quoted at the garage but cack if they take 2 weeks to come.

Bloody 'ell. £90 those on e-tyres. I went to the wrong place!

Although, I went through e-tyres as they're mobile, rather than me having to go to them.

Lots of Alfas
I ordered 4 new conti's and it said they would be 2 weeks, then in 3 days time they were under my carport when I got home from work.

Renault Clio 182
hopefully get them early next week then as car is not really driveable til i get them on.like having a leg off not having the car.

Renault Clio 182
who do they send their stuff with?

is it by courier or the royal mail,give me a better idea of what time they will deliver so i can be in

al

ST on the way...
Bloody 'ell. £90 those on e-tyres. I went to the wrong place!

Although, I went through e-tyres as they're mobile, rather than me having to go to them.

Good choice fella, i've started using them too, always next day as well.

The Beast MK4
I ordered two PE2's on Sunday night. Got the first email about the order but havent received the second one with the expected delivery date yet. Is there usually a delay with that email going out?

Got a phonecall yesterday morning double checking my address and postcode though. Spose that can only be a good thing!

The Beast MK4
Still ain't got their email yet. Surely they should have sent out one saying when they are expecting them to be delivered or back in stock?