ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many Flame Red Mk1 172's did Renault make?

LY V6 with Recaros
Theres one down my road, and they happened to buy it from the dealers where I work! It looks lovely, my fave 172 colour :)

Trophy
ever seen one in bright sunshine?...probably not..but seriously
they look very pink / rose ish...metallic just doesnt work on a red car,thats why nobody else really bothers with it....birds colour without doubt...
the black pearl is a lovely colour on the mk1...far better than the black / gold metallic on the mk2 & 182
check out my old pearl mk1
http://cliotrophy.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1593

Chocolate Bar™
have u ever seen black gold in the sun? 10x nicer than pearl black. I had pearl black on my 1.2 dynamique (the same one as on the m1 172's) and nowhere near as much flake, and the flake itself wasnt as nice a colour

Trophy
i didnt like it ...beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say...personally i think the flame red is a pretty pis* poor colour....and looks pink in bright sunshine...i regret nothing

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Well i cannot comment on what the car looked like in bright sunshine, because it was a overcast day and parked in a showroom. But like i said earlier she looked good to me.

silver cup packed FF 182
saw another flame red 51 reg 172 pass me on the m27 this evening aswell so thats 2 ive seen myself in the southampton area now

al

ST on the way...
i didnt like it ...beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say...personally i think the flame red is a pretty pis* poor colour....and looks pink in bright sunshine...i regret nothing

Pink?!?! WTF :S

0121.jpg