ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how many miles from a full tank in 16v

BMW 535D

how many miles can you get out of a full tank of petrol on a clio valver then?

ive dun 210 so far on mine from a full tank and ive still got just over 1/4 tank left

my mods are superchip, de-cat, full magnex, and piper x

shud it really be this bad on petrol?

depends what type of driving u do. my gauge stays above full for about 80 miles then begins to drop pretty wuick. mway driving at about 80ish ive had 350 from a tank.

My one guzzles fuel!

Think im getting about 210/230 from a tank at the moment :( but dont know if thats down to my cams, chip, PBV etc.... I suppose i do live in town and have a bit of a heavy foot but it still seems excessive...

about 200 miles a tank the way i drive it

motorway driving at about 80 - 85 just over 300

i didnt think it was that bad

jaimie

I get above 300 easy, and thats with some heavy right foot driving.

Remember there is a reserve tank as well. You dont really need to fill up until the light comes on, which is a fair few miles after the needle hits the floor!

I found that the Williams was miserable on petrol. I usually get between 25 and 32mpg in the 172 depending on traffic conditions (worse MPG through rush hour traffic :-( ). The Williams used to get about 20 to 25mpg.

I usually get around 300miles to a tank full, but with all the hot weather its been around 200/230miles.

The best Ive ever had is just short of 400 mile, after I changed the oil, filter, spark plugs,dizzy cap and rotor arm.

The worst mileage Ive had is about 120 from a tank full, but I was belting around on the motorway at around 130/140mph. :devilish:

how much does the climate control in the new 172s effect mpg, ive read in top gear magthats its only about 1mpg differnce!!