ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much is my hybrid worth?

Tungy
Okay this is more for the people who have acctually seen my car. I am thinking of selling within the next couple of months but looking for opinions first.

Heres a quick basic list and a few pics, will give more details in next couple of days. About 105k miles on the car. About 60k on the engine bottom end (But engine rebuilt by me a couple of months ago)

-1992 Renault clio 16v
-2.0 F7R bottom end with 16v head
-Kent Cams 1601 with piper vernier pulleys
-Gunnerchipped ECU
-Scuttle panel I/K
-Williams speedlines recently powdercoated silver with tungsten centre caps (no damage at all)
-Recently had rear arches replaced for rust and resprayed
-Sills welded
-Cobra Imola bucket seats with sabelt 3 point clip in harnesses
-Semi stripped with carpet down (daily car for me)

DSCF0526.jpg

DSCF0527-1.jpg

DSCF0525.jpg

DSCF0524.jpg

DSCF0527.jpg

So just looking for some guideline prices really.

Thanks Brad

Tungy
A banger for a couple of months. Something cheap anyway and save a few quids. Then hopefully a bike early next year. Somewhere along the lines of a CBR600, R6, ZXR6. We'll see ;)

BMW M4; S1000 RR
A banger for a couple of months. Something cheap anyway and save a few quids. Then hopefully a bike early next year. Somewhere along the lines of a CBR600, R6, ZXR6. We'll see ;)

Without meaning to sound rude, how much are you actually expecting to free up? :S

Fair enough it looks in pretty good nick for it's age and has some nice modifications, but it's still a K reg (15 years old?) with 100k miles.

Without meaning to sound rude, how much are you actually expecting to free up? :S

Fair enough it looks in pretty good nick for it's age and has some nice modifications, but it's still a K reg (15 years old?) with 100k miles.

I think its running costs that will save him money...

Tungy

Ta da! Thanks for the kind comments chaps. I think if this was 6 months ago 2k would be about right. But the market seems to have plummeted at the min. Thinking of putting it up for about 1800ono. And see how I get on. If this happens though it won't be for another month or so.

Lol duck at becoming a gay ;)

Tungy
Cheers guys. I need to make a decent speedo vid. As my last attempt I managed about 18 secs to 100. But that was with going uphill by the time I hit 4th, and this seemed to hold me back a bit. I think the cams need timing up properly and a remap to bring the best out of it. But on a flat road and if it was to shed a few pounds (e.g. spare wheel, rear wiper motor, inner boot panel, carpet, front door cards) then I'm sure it'd do 100 in about 15-16 seconds. I've not had a problem with beating RS's yet anyway :p Although I've only had a blast against a couple.

My plans for it weere to strip it out, interior respray, carbon doorcards and a rollcage and turn it into a track weapon. Unfortunately I think now would be a sensible time to stop throwing money at it and go for something with 2 wheels, stunning looks and 0-60 in about 3 seconds :evil: And not have to spend £'s modifying it.

I think I need to do some serious thinking :p