ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much would you pay for a 182..

182FF c/w Recaros
Hi guys. Just registered as a newbie:D After a Standard 182 (Racing Blue, Inferno, Silver or possibly Liquid Y) c/w cup packs.

Always around 120odd on Autotrader though the prices vary quite a lot. Whether that's down to the fact that some purchased from a UK dealer and some from the likes of Motorpoint...:S

Interested in either an 04 plate - these seem to go from around 8k up and a 05 plate, 9k up.

05 Inferno 182 (UK car) with cup packs and those recaros:hail: advertised for £10250 (he wants 10k min) and a 54 plate Silver 182 with Cup packs for around £9250 are just 2 that I have my eye on atm.

What's everyones feelings on those prices.

Also just spotted a 55 plate Trophy recently listed for £11250:eek:. Shame about the colour and the wheels but still, seems a g8 price:approve:

Last edited:
  182FF c/w Recaros
Where did all the posts go:eek:

Do I want to sell? No? I'm after buying advice.

edit, unless you meant the other posters:S

tiTTy & SV650
people were trying to sell u their cars in the wrong place and they aint even members so if they want to advertise they can pay and do it where they're supposed to.

tiTTy & SV650
they should PM you, check out the for sale thread here, prices are more realistic (usually) here than in autotrader etc.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Get the inferno one. Its exactly the same spec as mine and it superb. I only know of 4 or 5 of them ever made.

Yaris Hybrid
I bet if I tried to sell my 22 month old 9900 mile example now I would struggle to get 8k for it and would no doubt just have a few time wasters ringing up.

I just don't think people want to spend that much cash on a used car - especially one with questionable build quality that is likely to have been driven hard.

RenaultSport Clio 182
rory182 said:
people were trying to sell u their cars in the wrong place and they aint even members so if they want to advertise they can pay and do it where they're supposed to.

Obviously I rattled someones cage!! ;) , Ye appologies for my blatent sales pitch! :eek: