ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How nice am i!!...Ive spent tonight washin my bros car..

Inferno Orange 182 FF
Ive spent tonight washing my bros car, hes only just had it and it wasnt valeted or anything i told him not to bother getin someone to valet it instead he got me to do it! and didnt pay me but i need him to do me a favour anyway...
so he stood and watched.. oh he did clean the wheels.. big deal!
i washed, leathered, polished, waxed it, cleaned the interior (minus mats) etc
he wouldnt move it and there wasnt anything close enough to have a reflection, i think ive done a good job if i do say so myself :rasp:
[and now hes goin to tell everyone hes done it...grr]

CIMG2266.jpg

CIMG2271.jpg

CIMG2267.jpg

CIMG2274.jpg

Inferno Orange 182 FF
i always wash his car cuz hes bloody useless!!
call me sad but i love washin cars its well relaxin (in a strange way) and it looks mint when youve done =]
he did give me half his dinner mum made for him hehe so it wasnt all bad

Inferno Orange 182 FF
on my car i use autogylm aqua dry thing, but i used my bros stuff cause i wasnt takin all my stuff over to his house lol

vileda cloths ftw! i havnt found anything as good as one of them for drying cars with, no streaks or anything
the only problem is.. its a right b**ch ringin it out with cold hands!! and then it doesnt work properly lol but yeh i love mine!!!

Static Low
My sister washes her car with fairy liquid, a sponge & a brush.

You can swap places anytime :approve:

Inferno Orange 182 FF
my polishin stuff is by the front door atm, i clean it THAT often im too lazy to put it away plus i like the aroma of polish when i walk in haha *thats sad* i think i need to find a life!

Static Low
my polishin stuff is by the front door atm, i clean it THAT often im too lazy to put it away plus i like the aroma of polish when i walk in haha *thats sad* i think i need to find a life!

I keep mine in the boot now.
And my neighbours must think im a weirdo haha.

Inferno Orange 182 FF
lol the neighbours are used to me being out there in all weathers haha! its just part of the fun! i cant stand a dirty car and mines filty now, although i do like cleanin cars in this weather at 8pm at night! my mates comin down at weekend though so ill wait til friday if i can manage not to clean it =p also a fellow 182 owner :)

Inferno Orange 182 FF
i didnt pick what car is was i just cleaned it!
i prefered this land rover 90 but he used about £100 diesel a week! lol
and u cant go very far in it before u get a numb bum, cold and it rattles and well drafty hehe