ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How tall/broad are all you clio owners?

6'2 and only about 160lbs (f**k knows in stone :S) 12?

No problems in the Clio, just put the seat on super low mode and it's reet. Housemate sometimes uses my car and he's just over 5ft (pmsl), so it always makes me laugh seeing how close and high the seat is.

100lbs is about 7 stone.. so about 14 stone maybe?

lol, nah, it's deffo not that high, pretty sure it's around 12

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
im 6ft,1 n im about average and im fine in the drivers seat not sat in the passenger seat yet tho, but i think ill be ok you proberly notice the difference because you cant change the hight of your seat!

02 Clio Sport 172 Full Fa
6ft and 13.5st, I naturally drive sat upright like Markus Gronholm and I dont have any issues

Renault Clio Trophy
I'm 6'7 and I weigh 16 and a half stone. I drive it fine! Recline the seat and away you go. Only modern car I know I can't drive is the mk1 MX5.

6'6" and 15.5 stone and no problem fitting.

GF has a mk1 MX5 which I fit in...providing I don't want to wind down the window, as my knee's jammed against the winder!

PS there are 14 lb/6.36 kg to the stone.

Mondeo TDCI 130
I keep thinking about an episode of the simpsons where nelson points and laughs at a massive guy cramped into a tiny car. cant find it on youtube tho:mad:

Do you find something comical about my appearence?

PMSL @ that!!!

PMSL @ that!!!

yeah thats the one!!!!!! He also uses the word automobile. Thats funny in itself!

I keep thinking about an episode of the simpsons where nelson points and laughs at a massive guy cramped into a tiny car. cant find it on youtube tho:mad:

Keep looking!!

I've come "down" from a 306 so it does feel a bit smaller than what I'm used to.

I read this the other day, it was bugging me not being able to find it! Result :

http://www.watchthesimpsonsonline.c...ons_721_22_Short_Films_About_Springfield.html

!8 minutes and 55 seconds, "Do you find something comical about me and my automobile?":lolup:

182/Bora V5/S1 RS Turbo

PMSL @ that!!!

PMSL @ that!!!

yeah thats the one!!!!!! He also uses the word automobile. Thats funny in itself!

Keep looking!!

I've come "down" from a 306 so it does feel a bit smaller than what I'm used to.

I read this the other day, it was bugging me not being able to find it! Result :

http://www.watchthesimpsonsonline.c...ons_721_22_Short_Films_About_Springfield.html

!8 minutes and 55 seconds, "Do you find something comical about me and my automobile?":lolup:

NICE ONE!!!!!!!!!!

80MPG BEEZA
i'm 6"4 and 12 stone

did struggle abit with standard seats and wheel as i couldnt brake and turn the steering wheel at same time as my legs would be up against the steering wheel, now with lower buckets and a dished steering wheel its spot on :)