ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HTC HD7 Ordering

172 Cup
Hey,

Was looking at ordering the HTC HD7 on friday so it arrived Sat or Monday...the only place online i can find a good deal is buymobilephones.net with 300 mins, unlimited texts and 500mb data at £30 a month BUT it is outa stock for 3 weeks!

Anyone know of any places i can find a similar deal..? i have looked bloody everywhere!!

TA! x

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
How much is the phone on that deal?

And how long is the contract.

SLK 350
Pap, not enough minutes.

I'm paying £35 with Voda on a 24mth deal, 900 minutes, unlimited text, 750mb data, free Desire HD (a better phone). Look elsewhere IMO, and make sure you want WP7... IMO right now it can't even begin to compete with iOS/Android or BB.

172 Cup
im sick of android atm though :/
i dont need 900 mins tbh ill struggle to get to 300, mainly for texts. As far as phones go its kinda down to personal preference and Voda is pap in canterbury o2 is the future

Diesel Barge
I got a good deal with voda, for the 7 trophy though. 18 month contract, 900 minutes, unlimited sms and 500mb internet, free phone aswell. Loving WP7 tbh, came from android, but there are a few things lacking at the moment like multitasking. my advice would be to wait it out till after xmas, supposed to be an update in the new year to add features etc.

SLK 350
I still can't get my head around the fact WP7 won't support external memory. It's lacking in too many areas to be a real competitor. It's like buying a Perodua Nippa instead of a Golf or A3 that were priced identically.

Clio 182 cup'd
I still can't get my head around the fact WP7 won't support external memory. It's lacking in too many areas to be a real competitor. It's like buying a Perodua Nippa instead of a Golf or A3 that were priced identically.

It has 16gb of "internal" storage. How much external storage do you want?

Clio 182 cup'd
try mobiles.co.uk . Probably not as good as that deal, but you can usually get some Quidco from them!

Clio 172 Cup
Just got my HD7 through O2 direct, 16gig, 900 mins/unlimted texts/750mb net/ 24 month contract with free 12 month upgrade (doesn't extend the contract any/any phone other then iphone)

£40 a month with free HD7, it's a business contract they have give me.

Also get a replacement phone sent to me within 24 hours if mine breaks.

Clio 182 cup'd
Just got my HD7 through O2 direct, 16gig, 900 mins/unlimted texts/750mb net/ 24 month contract with free 12 month upgrade (doesn't extend the contract any/any phone other then iphone)

£40 a month with free HD7, it's a business contract they have give me.

Also get a replacement phone sent to me within 24 hours if mine breaks.

Is it anygood? I've played with one in a shop and it all seems snazzy enough, but does it work well etc?

Clio 172 Cup
been spot on so far, had it since Thursday, fair few apps, more come out everyday.

Runs fast, never froze/crashed. Screen is easy to use. Loads of neat little features. someone steals your phone, you can lock it from your computer and put a nice message on the screen.

If it's on silent and you can't find it, go online send the phone a signal to ring, also if you really can't find it, you can locate it on a map online.

I really like it, but never had iphone etc etc.

SLK 350
It has 16gb of "internal" storage. How much external storage do you want?

Well using my DHD as an example, it has 1.5GB of internal use for apps (you can move to SD), and whatever capacity of microSD i decide to use, in my case 16GB... however I also have a 4GB card inside my SIM cover which has some additional films/music on it. If I wish to I can buy a 32GB card tomorrow. You get the idea, to not have that functionality is IMO a deal breaker and is tantamount to what Apple do with their phones - creating a market of tiered products based on storage, no thanks.

Each to their own, but now more than ever there are 2/3 real options on the smartphone front (more than ever) and right now IMO there's zero reason to join the WP7 platform.

Clio 182 cup'd
Hardly a deal breaker for me, if you want to carry around additional SD cards then fair enough, each to their own.

Listerine & Poledo
I see many people having issues with their HTC's, of all types.

FIngers crossed for you that you do get a good one! They do exist

172 Cup
Ordered just now buymobilephones.net

£30 pcm
HD7 16gig
300 mins
unlimted texts
500mb net
24 month contract
Free insurance for 3 months
£30 a month with free HD7
£30 quidco cashback and £20 for my poop old phone.

Clio 182 cup'd
Ordered just now buymobilephones.net

£30 pcm
HD7 16gig
300 mins
unlimted texts
500mb net
24 month contract
Free insurance for 3 months
£30 a month with free HD7
£30 quidco cashback and £20 for my poop old phone.

Seems a decent deal!

172 Cup
Got it on friday..WP7 is fab at the moment and with big update in feb to look forward to.
battery life is about 20 hours with average use so not to bad.

Mito Sportiva 135
How does the XBL features work, can you buy arcade games then play them on your console, or what?