ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hub sizes, please help!

RB 182 cup
Hi guys,
Had some coilovers on my mk 2 1.2, i recently got a mk 2 1.6, i was worried they wouldn't fit on the 1.6 because i wasnt sure if the bolt spacing was the same on both cars. When i tried fitting them i came across a problem before getting to the bolt spacing, the bottom of the strut wouldnt slide over the hub. The hub on the 1.2 is 7/8 of an inch wide and the hub on the 1.6 is an inch wide. When i type in clio coilovers on ebay, lots come up on the description saying they will fit 1.2's 1.4's and 1.6's which is confusing me. I've spoke to a few people and they've never heard of the problem and just say about the bolt spacing which is making me cautious to buying some new ones incase they dont fit. Hope someone has any info on this, thanks for any advice

Blane