ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I’ve just bought a Sony CDX-M800

Has anyone tried one of these?? any good? the only reason I went for sony was because the smart lead will make both the dash display and the remote stalk work : )

Next I want to get a pair of MB quarts... but I need to save a little bit first... I actually bought the radio in the US ... I dont think there are any difference with radio reception.. at least I hope not..

Why smart lead did you get, and what do you think of the lead? Does it do everything you want? Only asking as Im wanting to get my Sony head installed but want to but the right smart lead.

how much did that cost mate as at the time of fitting mine they didnt have one available? Ive got an earlier version of the CDX-M series but presume that itll still fit?

I paid about £150 for it in the states... but it might not recieve UK radio stations... I spoken to a couple of people and they both gave conflicting opinions... I havent actually gone to pick it up yet... I leave on the 23rd... Thing is Ive already payed for it so either its going to be a really good buy if it recieves UK stations... or a really expensive cd player if it doesnt.... incidently can anyone set my mind at rest on this matter? will US head units reciever UK transmissions?

The autoleads cable for converting everything fully i.e. the remote display and remote control is:

PC9-501

It is recommended by sony !
Converts all functions !