ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I am still here! Gave the 200 some minor TLC!!!

Mondeo TDCI 130
After the hosepipe ban and me being busy doing a lot of tossing around :eek:, i decided i sould give the 200 some minor care!

Nothing serious, just a decent wash (first for 6 weeks....) and a hoover.

Some little updates since last time i posted anything, a new alpine headunit from MT audio!;)

New style RS badges also added.

Spec :
2009 Clio 200 Cup
Recaro's & cup spoiler
Black and white speedlines (white ones need a polish BIGTIME)
H&R coilovers
ITG air filter
HID upgrade
Sabelt steering wheel
Janspeed exhaust including decat

Just some piccy's on the yard, no fancy photos! :dapprove:

DSCF1697.jpg

DSCF1698.jpg

DSCF1699.jpg

DSCF1700.jpg

DSCF1701.jpg

DSCF1704.jpg

DSCF1692.jpg

DSCF1693.jpg

Lack of fuel economy.............

DSCF1695.jpg

Janspeed goodness :

DSCF1703.jpg

Nearly one year old.....

DSCF1696.jpg

So got these ready to do!

DSCF1705.jpg

Fit this today aswell, for my Ctek charger, as i have decided against using it this winter, i have a second car and have moved 2.5 miles from work, so don't see the point in ploughing through snowy icy B roads when there is no need.

So it will be mothballed october'ish!

DSCF1690.jpg

DSCF1691.jpg

HID'S :

DSCF1615.jpg

Enjoy, i love it.:cool:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
:approve:

How did you attach the new RS badge on the front? be honest, was it a bit of a bodge?

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Looks excellent mate! I love the RS steering wheels...... Tempted to buy one and remove the renault sport logo lol

Mondeo TDCI 130
:approve:

How did you attach the new RS badge on the front? be honest, was it a bit of a bodge?

Well, yes but no, it doesn't fit as you probably found out! So bumper off, trim the plastics behind the bumper and put a little self tapping screw through to hold it secure, it's fine like! :)

Everything I want to do to mine, you seem to do first LOL

How hard was the headunit to fit BTW? I've read there's a bit of faffing around with taking wires from the cigarette lighter or something along those lines?

Mondeo TDCI 130
^ well i didnt? there was an ignition feed missing from the stalk adaptor, so i just soldered it into the renault loom! Glovebox out to hide all the wires, took an hour or so!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Very nice. Does the HID kit work ok without projectors? Bumper off job to fit I'm guessing?

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Must admit it looks awesome!

Will it be stored at your work over winter, I'd like to see it when I come up to you guys at the end of the year for a bit of work on the R26!
Looks instantly better with having the coilovers on!

Mondeo TDCI 130
Very nice. Does the HID kit work ok without projectors? Bumper off job to fit I'm guessing?

yeah works fine, will have the hid police after me because i haven't got auto adjusters blah blah blah and washers blah blah!

It is a bumper off and headlight out job to fit!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
It's really nice. Fair play for keeping it too. Not sure I could warrant storing a year old car over winter which was £13k to buy. I'd struggle to justify that.

Looks to be a nice day by you with all that blue sky. All I've seen is rain, rain, rain.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Ooooh missed this! Looks ace as per!

I'll take it over winter you know, keep it used etc?? ;)

Mondeo TDCI 130
^ pmsl!! Nah i am still here!! I have more f**king car's than silly mick at the mo, rover, X reg clio 1.2, the works van (using at the mo), the 200, and trying to buy a 106 DIEsel! So seems daft to run it through the proper s**t weather when i don't need to! Remember i live in the middle of nowhere, the road to work wasnt salted for 5 days during the snow!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Well, yes but no, it doesn't fit as you probably found out! So bumper off, trim the plastics behind the bumper and put a little self tapping screw through to hold it secure, it's fine like! :)

:cool: Sounds like you've done your best with what you had to work with!

VRS
looking lovely Steve :)

im a little confused as to why the stickers on the back and not the front tho ? i wouldnt be able to see it if its on the back of the car when the 200 is in my rear view mirror :rasp: