ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I can't get enough!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Of Lava wax! Ok, I'm sorry I am posting more pics up, but I couldn't resist! I am so pleased with Project Awesome & Lava together, wish I didn't sell my 2 other bottles now :dapprove:

Its an awesome combo, beads like mad & looks so fresh in the sun, even when she was filthy :eek:

Excuse the dirty wheels, I've kinda given up on them as they are shot!

I plan on full correction, remove both badges & replace them with 1 Rs badge on the right. (New type) Oooh & I made an impulse buy on coilovers :approve:

IMG_8450.jpg

IMG_9479.jpg

IMG_4049.jpg

IMG_8633.jpg

IMG_1137.jpg

IMG_9751.jpg

IMG_8984.jpg

:D

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
They would bug me if the wheels were mint, but they are tatty so Im ok about it :D

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks superb. I was going to abuse you if you had taken pics with that 6210 phone again!

Nice finish and decent pics for a change. Still meeting up with Maggi much?

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
flol, the pics before were taken on the iphone, same as this time :eek:

cheers guys, na Gally ent seen him in ages!

Just Raceland ones iirc, all i need tbh!

Arctic Blue FF 182
Looking great Dawn! Love the "ignore the dirty wheels" which are still clearer and shinier then 97% of the rest of the forums!haha

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
lol, no really the wheels are a state! :eek:

I got the plates made at Elite Car Care, fully reflective, bs number thingy & fully legal ... £35 :approve: