ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I can't get my battery out.

God I feel so useless.

Battery went flat over a couple of weeks I think 'cos I left the bluetooth OBD plugged in.

So I need to yank it out re-charge it inside (I live in a flat and can't run an extension).

But the bloody thing just won't budge. I seems to be under a little lip on the engine side? I can't slide the battery towards the headlight. It's like it's superglued in FFS! I pulled with all my strength on the thing.

Doing my head it. I still have to fix the O2 sensor or whatever it is that's causing the bad idle.

:mad:

IMAG0075_zpsbefc5039.jpg

IMAG0076_zpsb29d7b7c.jpg

The bracket on the engine side? I undid the bolt, bit it's still there just has some give. Thing is the battery won't move at all, so I can't tell what it's up against.

This 'lip' thingy at the bottom of the battery on the engine side might be holding it fast? I dunno? Can't see how to get to it.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
There is a bracket that holds the battery in place on the fuse box side. It wont move without it.

You need a 13mm socket -

S