ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I got me a valver

Citroen Saxo (for now)
:)

media1.gif

media2.gif

media3.gif

media4.gif

Proper happy.

Well, that's a Naples red valver to add to my collection. Picking it up on Saturday afternoon.

Hmmmm, now, I'm thinking:

Supersprint manifold
De-cat
Replace induction kit with standard airbox and panel filter
Re-map by wayne at chip wizards

Just need to find some turbines now as I hate Phs 2 wheels

172cup
jealous of your garage... or the garage of the person you've bought it from... whatever.

Would love all that space to work on.

Oh... car looks good btw. very clean, good colour

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I was looking at that and pondering on a second car you bar steward!!
Obviously too late now! ;)Fair play mate, suppose thats what i get for thinking and not actually doing!!
Nice car is that.

Citroen Saxo (for now)
Cheers for the responses kids.

It's got a cat-back devil system on it (sounds lush) some huge cone filter that i wanna swap for a standard airbox (if anyone has one), other than that, it's pretty much standard.

just need to find some turbines now

320d
Nice car mate

What reg is it on?

The reason i ask is i was wondering if its a very early phase 2 or if someones removed the airbag and replaced it with a phase 1 wheel just for personal preference

I've got a standard airbox, i'm after £18 plus £7 delivery if you're interested

Rich_16v said:
Nice car mate

What reg is it on?

The reason i ask is i was wondering if its a very early phase 2 or if someones removed the airbag and replaced it with a phase 1 wheel just for personal preference

I had a 1994 m reg valver with that steering wheel, my mate had a '95 M reg & his had the airbag wheel (which looks rubbish)

Octavia VRS
Nice car mate, can I ask how much you paid for it? I'm thinking about a valver but would pay 1k max

Octavia VRS
Scott-16v! said:
prepare yourself for a rough one then;)

I know mate, it's looking like that unless I'm extremely lucky. Just for a temporary 2nd car, might just have to get an RSi

Citroen Saxo (for now)
Doubt it. I had 2grand burning a hole in my pocket and i couldn't find a decent one for love nor money.

It too me a week of complete pestering to get this on at the price I did.