ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i got one.....i finally got one!!!!!

Valver..
after a couple of months lookin around..i finally got my hands on a VALVER...:D:D:D.. Its a 91 J plate 54k on the clock!! Drove up to Bordon from bournemouth this morning to view it and it was a cracker... few things need touchin up but nothin majour its only been lowered 35mm all round he had it up for 1650...but we got it for 1500!!! took a few pics but my dads van was in front soo couldnt get any decent ones....will take some more tomorrow!! :D:D

2006_0107new_car0001.jpg

2006_0107new_car0006.jpg

2006_0107new_car0002.jpg

looks great Chris!

what are the plans?

remember, red tends to fade quickly... so keep that wax piled high! :D

Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev2
Nice one mate!!! Looks so mint!! Can't believe how tidy the turbines are!!

Im looking at a valver tomorrow!! Hope I come out with a similar result to you!!

Enjoy it mate!

Valver..
First step is gettin FK coilovers...then full exhaust...but we shall see!! Wats the best wax to use?

fUbAr said:
looks great Chris!

what are the plans?

remember, red tends to fade quickly... so keep that wax piled high! :D

clio head said:
First step is gettin FK coilovers...then full exhaust...but we shall see!! Wats the best wax to use?

treat it to some Meguires Gold Class :approve:

Dont forget to polish it first though, to remove any dead paint :cool:

Vee dub
Meguiars do a range of products mate.... shampoo, wax etc

Get some decent shampoo, wax and a wash mitt... and your set!
As Dan said, the Gold Class is particularly good

www.meguiars.co.uk

Valver..
hehe.... just put me CD player in and Clear Side Repeaters on... no tax thou cant drive it till monday mayb tues....:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

clio head said:
Any1 from the bournemouth area... wanna meet up in the week?
Evening Bournemouth meet up... could do now I've got Wed-Fri off :D

See if any of the others are interested.

Lovely stuff, I will be on the look out for a valver soon I think, nice to see they can be bought for that sort of price in that condition.

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Nice Valver cliohead! Keep her that shiney.
Take it steady while you get used to it!

Beetle
:approve: looks like a very nice example you managed to find matey, glad to see its been looked after and is still bright red instead of faded:cool:

Valver..
wax advice went down like a lead balloon - wat i was thinkin!!

Cant drive it yet thou... no TAX...tomorrow or wednesday looks likly

Should get plenty of grub in that:rasp: - Excuse me...lool... no eatin in there for a while.. give it 2 3 weeks....:D:D

Valver..
im givin the engine a good clean tonite...see if i can get it spick and span and then on the weekend givin it a good clean...dooo peeps think its a lil cold to wax a car???

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Get those turbines re-vamped in anthracite and keep the car shinny and it will look lovely mate.Good buy.

ian

Beetle
clio head said:
^^^^ i was thinking about spraying the turnies white.... wat colour is anthracite?????
basically a dark grey, also called gunmetal. they all vary in lightness but are more or less the same colour.
i wouldn't do them whiet personally, i think they look great as they are:cool:

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
White is another option but they can get messy.Its a different technique and theres not as much laquer involved iirc.Can discolour over time

ian

Valver..
...ill probs just leave em the same colour... Few mates have come over to have a look... they are like WTF is with them wheels.. i say u either love em or hate em... i think they look fantasic!! Thinkin shall i put my Oz Turismos on and see wat they look like.....wat do u lot think??