ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I got screwed on the price of my tyres

Racing Blue 182

Going to the Isle Of Man tomoz, and had two bald front tyres, not good when theres no speed limit there and im planning on making use of that fact.

Tried a few garages ths morning, cheapest i could get fitted today was £211 for two tyres.

Screwing b*****ds!!!!:(

[Edited by racing182 on 01 September 2005 at 2:31pm]

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

£80.40 each at mytyres but then have to find somewhere to fit them for a fiver or tenner each. So unless you had somewhere like that to take them you probably havent done too bad considering the last minute nature of purchase.

A well built VW

Quote: Originally posted by Matty on 01 September 2005

<SCRIPT language=javascript> £80.40 each at mytyres but then have to find somewhere to fit them for a fiver or tenner each. So unless you had somewhere like that to take them you probably havent done too bad considering the last minute nature of purchase.
Use blackcircles they include fitting !!!!

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

Quote: Originally posted by The Big Yin on 01 September 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Matty on 01 September 2005

<SCRIPT language=javascript> £80.40 each at mytyres but then have to find somewhere to fit them for a fiver or tenner each. So unless you had somewhere like that to take them you probably havent done too bad considering the last minute nature of purchase.
Use blackcircles they include fitting !!!!

At 103.13 each though !!!!

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

Quote: Originally posted by rory182 on 01 September 2005

£78 fitted at costco ;)

So costco are ven cheaper than mytyres. Wonder how much 195/50/15s are? May be worth joining as saving will probably cover joining fee.

ST

Overrated overrated overrated, quite a few on here agree with me too! Shouldve got Goodyear F1s or Toyo T1-Rs!

Skoda Fabia vRS

ive had Eagle F1s and the Michelins are better

and if you look on MyTyres you can have tyres bought from them fitted for free too at loads of places