ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I love being old

Not got a car
just had my insurance come through for this year:

Age 29, with Girlfriend as 2nd driver age 21

2005 182, with 16" Team Dynamics, K&N Panel Filter, cup splitter, on the policy.

Also with Key care, If you loose you keys you get free locksmith charges, free keys from renault.

Total of £402

Just phoned to say yes please, and while i was on there i asked how much if i was to get a remap, inlets done and lower on springs.

The computer said:

Same price £402

RB 200 Cup!
good stuff - my 182 is bout 450 at the mo being 24

now prob a good time to come to the ipswich meet and get her on the rollers ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols nice mate, is it just your insurance company that offer that key service thing?

Not got a car
good stuff - my 182 is bout 450 at the mo being 24

now prob a good time to come to the ipswich meet and get her on the rollers ;)

Yeah, would be good to get a before and after. Dont know when im going to get the map and inlets will be sometime soon tho.

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
My went up for the first time this year, from £460 > £480 :)

Still pretty good on the Meg with me 26 and mrs 24, protected ncb with directline.

Monaco 172 (02)
Me 21 - Mrs 26 and adding her on doesn't alter it at all.
Thought it may have knocked a few quid off atleast!

Still, paying £850 fully comp I'm pretty happy with that.

A red missile
Esure - Trophy (no mods), no points - aren't I good :), missus on the policy - 302 quid.

Get in!

Being 43 isn't all bad ;)

Trophy #490
My Trophy used to cost me over £2500 at 18/19, the R26 is only a couple of quid cheaper if I remember right. Hate paying out for it, but it's gotta be done if you want anything decent at a young age unfortunately. :dapprove:

By the way, does anyone know if insurance decreases a lot when you're 21, or is it just minimal?

Monaco 172 (02)
My Trophy used to cost me over £2500 at 18/19, the R26 is only a couple of quid cheaper if I remember right. Hate paying out for it, but it's gotta be done if you want anything decent at a young age unfortunately. :dapprove:

By the way, does anyone know if insurance decreases a lot when you're 21, or is it just minimal?

Mine virtually halved mate but I also had 4 yrs NCB

Honda & VW
Think my renewel it'll be around £500 on my Ph1 with all mods declared and inc breakdown cover with my GF on my insurance also, she's 24. i have 7years NCB's.

Clio MK 4
not bad with the gf.

I'm on £550 fully comp age 23 with air filter alloys and full exhaust system. Rang up to see how much to add upgraded brakes and coilovers and they said nothing!! Remap is an extra 71 quid though

Clio 182,5GT Turbo Raider
£295.05 fully comp for me with Privilege including protected no claims and motor legal protection. I'm 44.

Not got a car
Right got the Key care cover through the post today, After reading seems to be to good to be true.

No excess
Fast track claims
No claims are not affected
24hr a day 365 days a year
Keys for any lock with the tag attached, (House, car, office, garage)
Access to a nationwide network of Locksmits.

I recommed this to anyone!

Only thing is you have to have this great lump attaached to you keys you want covered, Hate having heavy keys but its worth it.

Size of a brick

100_0989.gif