ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I Love BellDirect.co.uk

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Got a quote from them today, 22yrs old, licence for 4 yrs 6 months, With AIM Qualification, 3 points, live in nice area, Clio 172 Cup, 2 years NCB, 1 accident (doh!) and three points.......

£714.32 fully comp with legal cover the lot.
£322 cheaper than i was paying!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Christ on a bike! I'm 25, 8 years driving, 4 yrs NCB, no accidents/claims blah blah good postcode and pay £620. Don't think I've had the privilage! b******s!

Camel
Thats who i'm insured with they are very good on quotes put the misses on last year she had only been driving for a week and was 22 my insurance only went up to £700 for a 172 now i never get to drive it!!

106 GTi
Same company as Elephant, and Admirial, always use all 3 to get me a better renewal deal from my current insurance compamy each year lol!

artic blue 182
cheers mate wouldnt of bothered looking if i didnt see this thread :) tried getting onto bell as well but couldnt remember my password ,,,but 475 sounds pretty good

MKV Golf GTi (240bhp)
daveio said:
good quote ...i am 33 with 14years NCB and i pay £600:mad:

you should definetley try tesco car insurance - very very cheap - quoted my mum 285 fully comp in good post code

its worth an online quote anyway

artic blue 182
03clio172 said:
you should definetley try tesco car insurance - very very cheap - quoted my mum 285 fully comp in good post code

its worth an online quote anyway

tried them last night £851:eek:

Megane225FF
I've been with bell direct for years now.. they keep beating all the other quote's I get. Even beat some made up quote's too:eek:
Can't fault them. :D

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
was supposed to be IAM.......... lol

institute of advanced motorists qualifications ;)

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Just put a quote in for when I will need to renew and its 1500, whereas all my other quotes have been stupid!