ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I made a fake floor :D

Clio1.2 16v & LR Defender
I decided to goto B&Q today. I brought some MDF, bit of carpet and some carpet adhesive.

When I got home I made a template out of cardboard.
Cut the MDF out.
Cleaned it of dust etc..
Sprayed carpet glue on it.
Wraped edges around and glued more and then stapled.

Got a hole in the back for my SW leads etc...

It so much better then the bit of paper I had as standard :)
Very pleased with myself.

004.jpg

AK

M240i
Very good.

Is the false floor not meant to hold the sub in tho? Or is that the next bit :rasp:?

My old floot didnt even hold the SW up lol... it just collapsed. Im happy like this for now. And I dotn want to take my Vibe out of a factory made box as they are very good boxes.

AK

M240i
You could just raise the floor and cut a bit out for the entire box to sit in.. will stop any moving about etc..

Its a Vibe SQ8 its only 8" but it makes the car move if its whacked up

You could just raise the floor and cut a bit out for the entire box to sit in.. will stop any moving about etc..

I been looking for a way to keep the SW still. I didnt wat to bolt it as had to undo all of it and would void warrently. Bungee is to ghetto (friend: WTF is that string!!). And velcro is 50-50.

So I may do that, great idea !