ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I want a 172, but cant decide if its worth it

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
running costs wont be much/any more than your 1.4 16v.

i got 20 miles less to a tank of vpower in my 172 than i got from my old 1.2 dynamique driving both hard.

as uve said insurance isnt that much more for you, yearly service isnt that much, plugs are expensive but are something like 72k or every 3 years or something so rarely need done, tax wont be that much more.

my mrs has a 1.6 16v which is similar to your engine but a bit more powerfull and torquey and i can assure you a 172 is MUCH quicker, revs so freely compaired to the k4m, u will love it

Megane 225 F1
All that money spent on your 1.4 and getting rid so soon :p

Dont you dare get a Monaco!

Saw a nice monaco last night ;) but ithink i want iceberg.

Annoying thing about buying a new car is selling before buying but needed car for work and college grr

Megane 225 F1
Lolz

they get to dirty like black. Fed up of having a car that gets dirty straight after washing. Love the look of mine but fed up of seeing a dirty car everyday lol