ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ideas and Suggestions for CSF22

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Less virgins.

Seriously though, couldn’t give a f**k. Every single CSS I’ve been to has been an amazing weekend.

ps pie and mash so these Northerners can taste a bit of God cuisine.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Because I don’t drive a child’s car 🤷🏻‍♂️ One year I remembered/could actually be bothered to put up a tent. Cold as f**k lol

This time it’s even better, I’ve got double glazing so I can’t hear any snoring 😂
Next time I might put all my stuff in the tent and sleep in the car, f*cking hate tenting.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
f**k pie and mash it was rubbish last time, got bigged up as well so was looking forward to it.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
There's always the chinese in the village, f*ck trying to have a sad little BBQ of undercooked or cremated meat when there's special fried rice and curry sauce at the end of the road.

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
A new pair of Wrangler boot cut jeans.

Because no doubt the current pair they’ll be wearing will be ripped, looking like your boot has eaten them at the bottom...