ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Idiot in a Clio "Sport" - South Leigh

Megane 230 R26
Avoiding the A40 at Eynsham on the way back from Oxford with the gf, due to Transco causing havoc, I decided to take the single track road from Stanton Harcourt to South Leigh, to get back to Witney.

Just as I'm about to turn at the junction in South Leigh to head towards Witney, she asks me "What's down there?" pointing to another road, so I said let's go down there and take a look, there's some nice houses and the church etc, so down we go (Church End for those who know it). It's a typical little narrow village dead-end with several driveways etc coming into it from houses, and a triangle of roads at which I was turning round, somebody's coming out of a drive and flashes me to pull out first, I look and I'm just about to go when this t**t in an Iceberg Clio 1.2 appears around the bend to my right going at quite a speed (heard him before I saw him in fact), on Trophy wheels with a Clio Sport badge and one of those tacky generic "16v" badges on the back. Little baseball-capped scrote driving, didn't even slow down despite the fact he'd just nearly gone in the side of me.

He then proceeds to disappear off to the distance doing at least 50mph in the 30, it's quite narrow in places and with blind bends etc. I toe down when I get to the 60 limit outside the village and mysteriously when I get to the junction with the A40 sliproad he's there, so why the irresponsible rush through the village I don't know. It starts absolutely chucking it down and I follow him to the traffic lights, which he pulls away from with no hands on the wheel because he's taken off his baseball cap and is replacing it with two hands! What a muppet.

Private plate H18 *** if anyone sees him about, looking up the plate reveals there's a 2003 1.2 Dynamique Billabong beneath his "upgrades" :lolup:

mini cooper (RIP 172)
who ever it is i'm sure he'll own up on here, so every one can tell him what a dipstick he is:quiet: lol maybe not

Megane 230 R26
Probably not on here tbh, just a random chav giving us genuine enthusiasts ;) a bad name :)

I know there's a lot of people on here local to me who may spot him hence the post, then we can discuss his antics for our collective amusement... especially as our previous friend, the Gold Saxo driver, has sold it! Don't know what he's driving now but I bet I'll recognise him from his signature driving style :D

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
:mad: We had a kid come up our cul-de-sac the other day in a Zetec-s fiesta, speed limit is 20mph , there are always little children playing on their bikes etc also there are no pavements in our close, every other house has kids , they are all under 8yrs mostly. This dic-k decides to wheelspin up the hill past our house to call his mate up the top of the close, nearly all the little ones were crying. Then he rips down the hill locks up for the 90 deg bend at the bottom and disappears:mad: . If he comes round here again ,i think nearly every father in the close is queing up to rip his head off. His mate has been told about this dic-ks borrowed time.