ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i'm going to K-tec :-) exhaust

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Ive had too many trips to renault now with my shitty mild steal exhaust falling off, rattling, blowing etc etc its been welded too many times and they wont replace it :-(

ive decided to treat the car to one of those 182 look exhausts that k-tec do (i like them, dont try to change my mind lol) and also a decat at the same time.

shame its a 4 hour drive from manchester but will be worth it :)

Tangoed Works
Its kind of good in a way living miles from them as your money doesnt end up in their pocket as often.

Clio 172 mk2
Nice one....hope all goes well with the exhaust

I have a K-tec stealth on mine and it does make quite a nice difference over the OE system plus you know it's not going to fall off!

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
wow thats some drive stoddie !!

i will be taking it there in about 2 weeks - the gf will more than likely want to see southampton - us been northen monkeys and all lol

M2 Competition
Im about to ring k-tec to say thanks for some superb service actually...

Top guys, and if you head down that way, when you're done take the car to see bournemouth, its a lovely day out down there! (weather permitting) and then pop to southampton for some late night shopping at west quay...

Thats my usual agenda when i go down to k-tec... lol

Burgandy 174 sport t
Neil G said:
Nice one....hope all goes well with the exhaust

I have a K-tec stealth on mine and it does make quite a nice difference over the OE system plus you know it's not going to fall off!

haha yeah!! mine did!