ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Impreza P1 Vids

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Here are two vids from last year, from inside the car going round town... this was before the FMIC, Induction kit and remap etc. (pretty f*cking loud already as you can hear!)

Town Vid 1
Town Vid 2

Here is one from recent, with the chatter and flutter of the engine doing its thing. Even louder now, too! :evil:

Town New Vid

:cool:

EDIT : Ahh the new one has f*cked up I think. Need to upload again when I get home. Christ on a bike :dapprove:
Well anyway, watch the other vids again. lol

Shed.
now dot he same but go round somewhere quiet and show us what its made oif.

thats pansy faggot driving right there.

xxx :D

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Haha yeah, I didnt really want to open it up in town, apart from that one squirt in Vid 1. That was an early Sunday morning I think, so was trying to keep it as quiet as possible ;)

Mk4 .:R32
i love the p1 scutch. Sounds a beast. Really want one when I'm 21. lots of speed bumps round your end then?:dapprove:

Shed.
i love the p1 scutch. Sounds a beast. Really want one when I'm 21. lots of speed bumps round your end then?:dapprove:

yea they prolly saw scutch driving like video 1 and thought ey up lets try piss him off. so now he has to drive slowly.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

yea they prolly saw scutch driving like video 1 and thought ey up lets try piss him off. so now he has to drive slowly.

When I had my Nova, there were no speed bumps, and with it all being 1 way around town and two lanes, it was a bit like a drag strip race course. lol. Kill joys eh? ;)

Mountune Tractor
Ha Ha, remember walking through some of them streets pissed as a fart! On the way to captain senny's!! lol

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Car sounds lovely scutch...

However ,have you got a large set of keys because that clicking nocking sound would drive me mad

visualize whirled pe
Sounds tastey, although I imagine your scoob would be happier being able to get out of first gear on a b road rather then stop / starting around that haven for speed bumps.

Get some country lane vids up (just take it easy with the loud pedal now the bad weather has kicked in)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Sounds tastey, although I imagine your scoob would be happier being able to get out of first gear on a b road rather then stop / starting around that haven for speed bumps.

Get some country lane vids up (just take it easy with the loud pedal now the bad weather has kicked in)

Got that right! :dapprove: