ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

In car shot

Nimbus 197
Took about 90 shots tonight trying to perfect this thing, this was one of the better ones, need to find a way of mounting the tripod even better:
DSC05342.gif

No photoshop, just straight from the camera

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
cool shot i seen a pic like this last week was debating weather to do it but then went to sleep and forgot about it lol

Nimbus 197
nice! probably easier with a headrest mount or something similar as opposed to tripodge though.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome picture. Looks better without the person in the drivers sear IMO.

Nimbus 197
Most shots I have seen included the driver, so I tried something different ;)

Cheers for the comments and LOL @ the ps one

BMW 330ci Clubsport
Tried doing the same thing in my mates Golf, couldnt get the tripod to sit properly. Such a pain!

011.JPG

Nimbus 197
Gorilla pods needed for these tbh

Gorilla pod was worse than a useless thing on a useless day.

They are really easy to locate, but just not secure enough, though saynig that I have just thought where I could maybe secure it better.......

Found them really good when I've used them, and my cameras pretty weighty etc so would have thought it would show up any problems.

Nimbus 197
It ws more that with the full tripod I could anchor from VERY sturdy places, where with the gorilla it was really only the headrests etc, and it showed more shake.

If I can wedge it next time I might try again