ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Induction kit back too air box

renault clio 182
Too start off I feel like an idiot for even asking this first off but just wanted clarification anyway my car clio 182 has a crappy induction kit on it and I've got the standard airbox too put back on it but the chap who had the car before me ripped all the pipe work off and the the hoses that come off the airbox for the air induction have nothing too connect too am I fine too just connect the airbox too the throttle and leave it as it is?

Thanks

Sam

renault clio 182
I think he means the two cloth hoses that connect the the side and underneath for the caf.

Yes that's what I mean I didn't see anything too connect them too got a silicone hose already too connect it too the throttle and that just don't know if the cloth hoses underneath need too be connected too anything basically?

renault clio 182
As it is right now all I've got is a pipercoss forced air induction kit only thing that is connected too is the samco hose which is connected up fine and have no problems basically can I swap the induction kit over for the air box and just run it like that? Sorry for the poor wording

Fiesta ST2 MP215
It'll run fine but might be down on power slightly as it'll be hoovering in more turbulent / warmer air.

renault clio 182
It'll run fine but might be down on power slightly as it'll be hoovering in more turbulent / warmer air.

Too be honest I think it is anyway as the air feed pipe work that runs into the enclosed kit is all burst and corroded anyway looks like was a cheap halfrauds number the guy used