ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Infamous 2

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Cant believe there isnt a thread for this.

The first one was one of the best games on the ps3 imo right up there with sonys other effort drakes fortune.

This one builds on the first but is even better! Hammered it this afternoon and theres loads to do. Its a pretty sandbox game and now theres user uploaded missions scattered all over the map so will never be short of missions to do.

Scored well too - http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/117/1170808p1.html (9.0 Amazing)

At the moment until end of junee its £29.99 from Bestbuy but Gamestation will price match ;)

Will you be good or evil?..........

Got the first through the welcome pack, not had chance to have a proper go yet. Looks fun though.

Played the demo of this though and was really impressed....Will keep my eye on how it turns out..

i bought it fri with duke nukem but not had chance to play it yet but i do hear its really good defo worth getting i you enjoyed infamous 1 like me.

Got my ps3 last wednesday managed to get all the free games and i'm blasting through Gran Turismo 5 (and the free games), inFamous is on my list to play after the reviews it got!

inFamous 3 is in the works too right?

Octy VRS
Currently going through the first which I'm enjoying. Looking forward to this one.

Look on YouTube for 'Infamous 2' Beta walkthrough'*- it's a series of (100!) vids a guy made of him playing the beta version of this earlier this year. Ive been watching through them all day, and I can safely say I want this game in my life. Looks absolutely fantastic.

If that guy isn't something to do with Sony/Sucker Punch, it's an absolute masterstroke in viral marketing; not making him take the vids down. But I'm a bit cynical.

*I'd post a vid myself but I'm on me phone y'see..