ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno clean and polish, with new bullets!

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Woke up this morning with a massive hangover, so I decided to get some fresh air and give the car a clean and polish. Took me much longer than normal due to being lazy.

Anyhow since I last posted pictures I have added some new bullets which I think work really well with the wheels (cheers Daz for the bullets).

I couldn't be bothered editing, so these are straight off the camera.

DSC_0677.jpg

DSC_0669.jpg

DSC_0671.jpg

DSC_0670.jpg

DSC_0674.jpg

DSC_0681.jpg

DSC_0672.jpg

DSC_0683.jpg

RB One Eight Two
My favourite Inferno on here. Get rid of that F1 sticker next the plate and get a smaller front plate and it will be perfect.

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
My favourite Inferno on here. Get rid of that F1 sticker next the plate and get a smaller front plate and it will be perfect.

Cheers mate! Yeh I wasn't sure on the front F1 sticker either. I'll probably remove it soon.

Can't really get away with a smaller front plate around here unfortunately, the boys in blue are really keen on it. I'd have a fine within a week :(

e92 330i
My favourite rs colour! Spesh those black wheels, really Finnish it off. Nice work and pictures dude!

Love a bit of Inferno. Such a nice colour in the right light. Not sure about black rims though. Good combo but perhaps not with the OE wheels.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Great looking car, I was basically going to write the same as Roy though... The colour combo is bang on, but I think you may need some different wheels to really finish it off.

RB One Eight Two
Can't really get away with a smaller front plate around here unfortunately, the boys in blue are really keen on it. I'd have a fine within a week :(

Ah, thats fair enough mate. Maybe just a normal size plate without the GB on the left...

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Another 2 photos from the day. These 2 show how clean it was much better than the others, but because of the sun and my wide angle I couldn't get my shadow out of the shot from this angle :(

DSC_0667.jpg

DSC_0668.jpg

Clio 172 Exclusive
Looks nice and clean! Makes me want an inferno ;) Love the contrasting wheels. That would look good on a set of black Oz Ultraleggera's :approve:

Slow red one
Looks awesome, Love those alloys in black! Is it gloss black? how much did it cost to get done? also is it on coils or apex? perfect height:)

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member