Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inner track rod minefield - what fits a 182 cup pack?

So, there's some play and I've narrowed it down to be the driver's side inner track rod. After searching and reading all I can find, I am no clearer as to what I need.

My car is a 182 with cup pack suspension (full fat).

A friend had one that was too short, he said it was from a diesel or something so that might explain it...

Anyway, can someone please point me towards a reasonably priced reputable part?

Also, how much of a mission is the job of changing it? I've got a special spanner for a Range Rover fan bolt or something that fits.


ClioSport Club Member
Did mine last weekend, I ended up getting mine from Adam at Renault Wolverhampton only £40 a side, I was going to get the first line ones but they had to order them in they was about £20 per side but for an extra £40 I have better quality components

i made a tool and it was easy but without it it would have taken a long time as access is tight