ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance On A 182

Its getting to that time of the year again...!!!

I'm 33 with 5+ NCD & an SP30 in 2002 have been quoted £650 with protected no claims with Direct Line.

Is this price any good or else can anyone else suggest better???

Cheers Guys.

Trophy 265/500
I'm quoting on my old C2 GT and Trophy at the mo, and for my postcode direct line is quite a chunk cheaper than the rest. (similar age/NCD, no point, touch wood).

Just under £500 for the Trophy NCD protected, bout half for the C2!

Im with privilige and i pay over £100 less than that (i'm 26)Although i'm in the lowest band for car crime where i live so that may have some bearing on it.

Mine is up for renewal and my renewal quote with Direct line is £650 protected, Privileage has quoted me £535 protected, i`m 24, 6 NCD, garaged, 10K miles.
What gets me is that some firms quote £2K, WTF!!!!

182 w/busted splitter :-(
Hmm...

My quote with DL was £476 - and my 182 is parked on the street (!) in Nottingham?

(36, 5+yr NCD, clean license, GF who is 29 is a named driver).

Ph1
Direct Line's quotes are no where near as competitive as they used to be. They put mine up for absolutely no reason a year back so i said thanks and bye bye and switched to Norwich Union and knocked off 100 quid !!

182... again!
Try Privilege (underwritten by Direct Line). £120 cheaper and didn't charge to spread payments over the year! Paid £430 Comp,36yrs old,protected NCD,legal x'ps,hire car,£150 excess' on a 182!! Tesco/Sainsburys/Esure/Renault all around £550.

197-I love!!!
I've mentioned this before-But I couldn't believe it but I'm now with Nationwide-much cheaper than Direct Line- on my 182-£300 and something(haven't got paperwork with me for exact figure)-fully comp but I have to say I'm 55!!!-Might be worth a try.