ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

insurance on your 182

Renault clio 182
Im with Direct Line

Im 24

Had my licence Just Under 3 years

0 No claims ( had no accendents just never been leagle untill now :p hey im from London lol )

Renault clio 182 insurance for 1year Fully comp cost me 1,255,83

Pricey but better than any other insurers by a long shot

No NCB is your problem.. and London LOL.

I am 26, 5 years NCB, 6 pts for speeding and never been without any either.
Parked driveway.
Class 1 business use.

£550 quid. Fully Comp

With Greenlight- who I also must add are an awesome insurance company- they really understand the market and have great policies and people working for them... I wont go elsewhere.

Jake

LY 200
0 No claims ( had no accendents just never been leagle untill now :p hey im from London lol )

Lol...What??? :S

Thats well pricey for a 24 year old imo, im under a k @ 21 and expect my renewal to be around £700 @ 22....Well it was when i was messing about with quotes a few month ago!!!

LY V6 with Recaros
I'm 24 with 4 years no claims and 3 points, been driving just over 5 years I think, and I pay £700 protected with Privilage. Was £500 unprotected. I'm from just outside London, so still a bad post code area. Sounds quite a high quote you have.

Renault clio 182
im with direct line,made a claim in march for stolen vehicle but kept 1 yrs no claims,aged 21

£1,124

Sounds about right then i guess next year should be abit better for me as i will be 25 would have a 1year NCB and of had my lisence for over 3 years should nock it down by about 300 pound at least :rolleyes:

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
Age 23, red blooded male, low risk area, 1 ncb, drive 182 cup, fully comp with green light £780. yyyyeee booiiii

Clio 182 Cup
24, 6 points ts10 sp30, one claim from a drink driver with no insurance who crashed into me!!!!! and wrote my zetec-s off hence buying a 182 cup...all for a magic insurance price of 660 with greenlight :)

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
im 24 too. got my licence in 05,got 1 years no claims bonus. paying similar through tesco. they are quite good.

Da

Less
about £400 FC, full no claims, 26 and with privilege.

It now costs me less to insure the 182 than it did to insure my 1.2 last year with cosmetic mods! :eek:

tiTTy & SV650
£470, 25, full NCB - protected, 182 with cat back declared, driveway, Glasgow post code, Elephant.

cheers for the template Alan

Mk2 Clio dci
Damn you all! My 1.4 clio is £1400, and that is me as named driver on my sisters. On a 172 i'm getting for my 19th, its £2094 with me as a named driver still!