ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

Re: iphone appstore must haves?

are there any free apps (or sub £2) that use facebook profile pics as phone contact pics? im sure i read somewhere or saw it somewhere, but cant remember for the life of me what i was/was called etc?

Ooh, I like the sound of that.

E87 118d M Sport

would save me alot of time, but i wonder when it would 'collect/update' the pics? when you open facebook?

that looks like its it, or atleast similar?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

i used photo phone book (PPB)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

I've been late to iPlayer on the 3G. It's f*cking awesome.

Once my DL is finished, i'll be Jailbreaking mine and installing Cydia.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d

i jailbroke my iPod Touch but wont do it to my iphone 'till warranty runs out!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

It can be restored in iTunes mate. I wouldn't worry.

That said, i'm not 100% on doing mine. lol

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

where have you downloaded your 3.0 ispw's from?? i got redsnow and just need the ispw

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

did someone say you can get an iplayer app? can't find it

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

ben what program u using there i just jailbroke and my cydia is being a t**t keeps coming up saying sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned and error code 2

Gem

Racing Blue 182

Anybody know of the best app. for msn messenger? Sorry to be lazy and not search the thread...

Citroen DS3 White

How fcuking awesome is Skype, in Pakistan with work, zero mobile signal bit they have wifi, works perfect and for super cheap too!

Downloaded PaperToss the other day, pretty good if you're bord with nothing else to do...

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182

BeejiveIM....now supports push so works when the apps closed.

Gem

Racing Blue 182

I don't necc. want an app that supports push as I wouldn't want to be bothered when it's closed. Will give it a go though!

Lou

I don't necc. want an app that supports push as I wouldn't want to be bothered when it's closed. Will give it a go though!

IM+ is good, there is a lite version available for free.
Palringo is ok too.

Gem

Racing Blue 182

Just downloaded 'crop for free' photo editing app. Quite good IMO for a free one. Found it usefull for cropping images I want to use for contacts.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.

Excellent, although having just spent £440 on a 3GS the sat nav purchase will have to wait.

I pressed the buy button....

...but all I get from iTunes is "Error 8003" (Network error) when it tries to download. :(

Tried downloading it on both of my Macs and here at work and all of them come up with the same problem.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.

The sat nav is very very good :):)

Nobody can actually f**king download it though, it just comes up with error 8003! There's threads on the apple discussion forums, the reviews say exactly the same and even pocketgpsworld haven't been able to download it or the same reason!

I emailed apple telling them it's ducked and the pleb said "I've consulted with a senior advisor and it's your connection!". f**king idiots. I even told them if tried on 2 different macs and a windows pc on 2 different connections!

Hoping they sort it soon cause it's f**king annoying.

No gps signal as im in work but works fine for me.

Satnav.gif

Satnavhomepage.gif