ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

E87 118d M Sport
Re: iPhone AppStore must haves?

one of the more accurate sounding drum apps. i had drumlite, but it didnt have as many options as this one

Anyone purchases worms yet? Only been out 2 days, looks pretty good with up to 4 person multi player! Worth the 2.99 price tag?

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=321369231&mt=8

iphone-worms.jpg

Citroen DS3 DSport

Resident Evil : Degeneration Lite and full versions available on the app store now.

DMS

A thirsty 172

Is there a Solitaire app for the iPhone?
I'm getting a 32GB black 3GS delivered tomorrow morning and the only thing I think I'll miss as a result of the transition from Windows Mobile 6.1 is Solitaire. I always play it when I'm having a "Barry White" at work.

Golf GTi Mk2

I just jailbroke my 3G, what can i do good to it now?
Recommend me some apps from cydia, what is 'icy'?

Citroen DS3 DSport

Icy is another app like Cydia, runs slightly faster. I use both.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi

I suggest everyone goes and checks out drawrace, it is ridiculously addictive its got that "just one more go" feel to it every time you play trying to shave a few hundredths off your time, you can submit scores to see how your doing compared to others in the country too although that is a bit buggy at the moment and only works on a few tracks, but im ranked 278th in the UK with my time on one track xD lol.

57 Clio Campus Sport

Is there a Solitaire app for the iPhone?
I'm getting a 32GB black 3GS delivered tomorrow morning and the only thing I think I'll miss as a result of the transition from Windows Mobile 6.1 is Solitaire. I always play it when I'm having a "Barry White" at work.

I would suggest cookie bonus solitaire, I am addicted to it. It adds a bit of a twist which makes solitaire a lot more fun!

Gem

Racing Blue 182

just downloaded "drinks free" has got thousands of c**ktails and the ingredients to make them and measures etc.

you can also search by ingredients and it will show all results containing the 1 or more ingredients you have entered.

pretty kewl for free imo

I just got that, as you say...great for a free app! Urbanspoon is also pretty impressive.

Pissed off with Yellow Pages...too many bugs!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

i got geodefense for 59p. a good tower defense game. but can be quite hard. nice grpahics too.

Citroen DS3 DSport

I use Google Maps on the iPhone rather that Yellow Pages or Safari. It works great and offers one touch dialling of search results.

Brawn GP is fun.

Gem

Racing Blue 182

Not heard of that one? What do you have to do on it Dan?

Edit: I'll just looking it up on the flipping app store....:eek:

Tom, dunno why just didnt like the look of Fring. Not bothered if I can't stay signed in TBH....being on MSN on iPhone is pretty hard work anyway.

Golf GTi Mk2

Are there any apps for uploading pics to my photobucket account, have to send them via email at the moment which is a bit of an arse.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Google Latitude is now supported by iphone

Citroen DS3 DSport

MobileMinute is handy, I also have Allowance.

Last edited:
  Mk2 Golf GTI

Anyone tried Monkey Island yet?

I don't know whether to get it on xbox or iPod? The only thing putting me off is a few of the reviews slating the controls on the touch

2068475325_287d2f1277.jpg

Last edited: