ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Re: iPhone "must have" apps?

Let us know which holder you get...

Am looking around, the brodit seems best but expensive. Might have to do a bit of home customising to make something with a dock-like attachment.

Fiat Panda 100hp

Facebook is good.

Just been out for a drive, have both TomTom and Co-Pilot, and must admit both are very very good.

But tom tom wins for me, simply because of the speed camera warnings. Don't like the non qwerty keyboard on the co-pilot either.

Geared is a very good game for anyone wanting something to make the you think.

SLK 350

3g unrestrictor will fix this ;)

Unless it's been verified, I doubt it. Like iPlayer/Appstore it's likely to tie your UDID or do some sort of IP resolution (which will resolve to O2) and fall on it's arse.

The jailbreak open source solution 'Spot' I posted about works OTA, but lacks any caching ability.

SLK 350

Alive4ever - 59p

Awesome game (think Gauntlet) with plenty of levels to go through. Brainless fun, which is well worth a 5 packets of Space Raiders and 9p change!

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member

Facebook is good.

Just been out for a drive, have both TomTom and Co-Pilot, and must admit both are very very good.

But tom tom wins for me, simply because of the speed camera warnings. Don't like the non qwerty keyboard on the co-pilot either.

Geared is a very good game for anyone wanting something to make the you think.

What mount do you use for your Iphone?

E87 118d M Sport

i even stopped to work that out. thought to myself, surely he didnt make that mistake.
cliOwned

Citroen DS3 White

Unblockme Free.

Hours of fun/annoyance... Good for short little goes etc.

E87 118d M Sport

i bought the full game the other day. it has like 2400 levels. and it is a brilliant game. 59p WIN

SLK 350

Alive4Ever, best game ever... fact!

Been playing it at work today with a ciolleague, plays beautifully in multiplayer over bluetooth, and is quite a challenge. Best 59p I've spent on iPhone yet.

Bumder With A Buffer

Hoff do you mind where is your post about that theme you were using?? I cant find it :S

Cupra

^^ seriously? It lasted all of 2 minutes on my phone!
I added "profanity" to my app list today. It's good for some random insults when you are short on inspiration.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

^^that looks class.... need to sort duke nukems controls like that

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf

Anyone else bought Modern Comat? I'm finding it feeling like I'm running in glue, doesn't seem to run fast enough, and keep getting stuck on the scenery..

Anyone else bought Modern Comat? I'm finding it feeling like I'm running in glue, doesn't seem to run fast enough, and keep getting stuck on the scenery..

Same, need the ability to run! Apart from that it seems pretty damn good so far. How long till a game like this has wi fi world wide multiple player, that would be epic.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf

Getting the hang of it now, I thought it was way too easy until I got to the 'protect the palace' level..

Citroen DS3 DSport

I bought TomTom Western Europe yesterday and it's worked great so far.

SLK 350

Nice work, took them fking long enough!

Edit
----
Seems to work OK, well... as good as Spot was working. The introduction of Playlists seems good, it pulls the playlists you have setup on your account already, and you can edit/add to those playlists. You can't seem to create playlists though, and of course any offline caching has to be done over Wifi, which I'll try later.

Will see how I get on with it.

Last edited: