ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

Honda. Tesla Someday
Re: iPhone "must have" apps?

Nice work, took them fking long enough!

Edit
----
Seems to work OK, well... as good as Spot was working. The introduction of Playlists seems good, it pulls the playlists you have setup on your account already, and you can edit/add to those playlists. You can't seem to create playlists though, and of course any offline caching has to be done over Wifi, which I'll try later.

Will see how I get on with it.

How much does it cost for Spotify Premium?

Stream any track?

I am in a crap area right now which doesnt even have 3G signal!!!

Citroen DS3 DSport

£9.95 per month and you can sync your playlists over a wifi connection and then have them available on your iPhone at any time without the need for a live data connection. In other words they are stored on the iPhone.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

i'd pay for spotify if i could play it via my hu.

I could go and buy an ainet aux lead...

Honda. Tesla Someday

£9.95 per month and you can sync your playlists over a wifi connection and then have them available on your iPhone at any time without the need for a live data connection. In other words they are stored on the iPhone.

Doesnt that just sync the playlists?? I mean, it doesnt actually download the music does it?

Citroen DS3 DSport

Learn more about Spotify Mobile

Streaming

Spotify mobile can stream over WiFi or 2.5G/3G to play music through your mobile phone. Make sure you have a fixed price plan for accessing the internet from your phone, otherwise you may incur extra charges. Be sure to check with your mobile operator.

Offline playlists

You can store your playlists (for the duration of your subscription) ‘offline’, meaning they’re available even if you’re not connected to a network. So should you have a poor connection, or be abroad and subject to roaming data charges, this feature will come in extremely handy.
When you select a playlist as offline, the tracks will be downloaded and stored on your mobile device. The larger the disc space you have, the more music you can make available offline. You can listen to these playlists without switching back online for a maximum of 30 days, wherever you are.
On Spotify mobile, it’s possible to force offline mode. You can use this feature to stop Spotify connecting to the network, a handy feature if you wish to extend the length of the battery life, such as when the battery is low.

[YOUTUBE]QNCb1IdmJ_0[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

Damn, there was I thinking you could just download them and pay for one month.

Revels Mum & Sister

I am using this! GREAT App. I have a Aux lead from my headunit as well, which was the main reason. That along with pluging it into the Hifi at home.

App just works and well :) Well worth £9.95 a month

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Co-Pilot has been updated.

WAY WAY better. Still no sodding qwerty keyboard.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

The keyboard doesn't bother me hugely, my garmin doesn't have qwerty. Going to update later and give ot a whirl.

Citroen DS3 DSport

I prefer TomTom as I think it offers the best routing of all the sat nav systems I have tried. Co-Pilot is very cheap though so I'll probably end up with both.

E87 118d M Sport

only played a few leves, but loving it soo far.

i cant do that bloody "going off road" level on ragdol blaster. last one i need for 100% too.

Citroen DS3 DSport

A official Flickr app is now available for free and works great :)

FlickrAppDogsx5351.jpg

Last edited:
  Fiat Panda 100hp

New flickr app is the dogs b****cks. Thanks for the heads up Sneeks...

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

Updated copilot. Sorely wish I hadn't! Drove past several speed camera locations today, not a pip. Then for the length of my drive up the m5, kept losing my position completely and insisting I was on roads approx 1mile east of the M5.
Unuseable TBH.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Updated copilot. Sorely wish I hadn't! Drove past several speed camera locations today, not a pip. Then for the length of my drive up the m5, kept losing my position completely and insisting I was on roads approx 1mile east of the M5.
Unuseable TBH.

You need to delete and reinstall, i had the same issue.

Took my updated CoPilot for a 70 mile spin last night, never really had any issues before but still works perfectly for me, if anything it seems a bit more responsive. The ETA is scarily accurate.

Passed 5 speed cameras, all picked up in ample time with plenty of audible warning. I loved it before, I love it even more now.

Need a seperate games thread I reckon, but GeoDefense = EPIC!

Spent 2hrs on this every single night this week in bed (been knackered at work every day!), difficulty is pitched perfectly, when you're just getting good it slaps you around the face with an evil level. Love it.

Citroen DS3 DSport

I tried the free version of GeoDefense and it is very good, I reckon I'll buy that.

Cupra

Thanks for the Geo Defence suggestion, I have been on it for nearly two hours this evening! Addictive little game!

Citroen DS3 DSport

It's the only way to do it and feel good ;) The developers deserve the reward.

Fiat Panda 100hp

It's true, 59p or £1 is f**k all when it comes to a game, and it keeps the developers developing. A lot of these games are one man bands, if it was you - wouldn't you like to receive from revenue from it?

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi

I got CoPilot a couple of days back but it won't load up once installed?

It'll go to the first splash screen then I'll be kicked out and returned to the iPhone home screen again?

Any ideas? I loved my CoPilot sat nav before I got the iPhone!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Reinstall.

Might want to tweak the routing profile too. Mine was way out.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

Hmmm. Copilot's worked much better snce reinstall. Except for if travelling on the m40 north out of London. Takes forever to locate, then insists I'm on every road along the m40, but never on the m40. Then freezes and won't work. Done this 3 times now, twice pre update and then tonight. It's too unreliable, there's no way I could use it as my only nav, I'd be screwed if this happened when working. Good 90%, but when it does screw up it's utter junk. Nearly threw the iPhone out the window at 80!!