ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Re: iPhone "must have" apps?

I've tried reinstalling - but to no avail! :-(

Very annoying, I don't really want to do a reset either ...

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

Still won't work (copilot). Won't locate gps, and keeps coming up with the green progress bar at the base of the screen even though there's no destination inputted.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

Reset the ipod, copilot's still doing it, my other gps apps are fine. As useful as a brick for satnav now.

Bumder With A Buffer

Im having the same issue with Copilot version 373 :(

Looks like il reinstall 331 then.

Last edited:
  Citroen DS3 DSport

I think I'll download it tonight, could be fun during my flight to Alcudia this weekend :)

E87 118d M Sport

TaskCard. It is a "todo" list style app (59p) and is excellent. MUCH more visible than using notes or calender entries etc.

200 Gordini

Sky Sports live football updates is a must! Pushes goals/fixtures/results to your handset

Citroen DS3 DSport

My O2 app is handy, released today.

Free app allows customers to view their account from their handset

O2 has today announced My O2 for iPhone, an app designed to help make viewing the amount customers spend on their phones even easier. The app is now available as a free download on the Apple App Store.

The My O2 section of O2’s website gives comprehensive information on every part of a customer’s account and could already be accessed via SMS and online, however the new My O2 app takes this information and makes it available in a way specifically tailored for the iPhone.

Using the My O2 app, both O2 Pay & Go and Pay Monthly iPhone customers will be able to securely see their tariff details, a summary of their inclusive allowance and how much remains, their latest bill and any Bolt Ons on their account.

“Our customers want to stay in control of how much they spend whenever they like. The My O2 iPhone app allows them to do this with the minimum of fuss,” said Sally Cowdry, Marketing Director for O2. “We wanted to make this information as easy to view as possible. This is all part of our commitment to a great customer experience and we’ll be looking at rolling this out to other phones in the near future.”

The My iPhone app has been created together with Mobile Interactive Group (MIG). Ben Cusack, Group Creative Director at MIG said, “The My O2 application allows the iPhone customer base to benefit from having details of their account on their handset. To enable ease of integration, MIG designed the app so it can easily be rolled out to other smart phone devices or incorporate additional features in the future.”

200 Gordini

People who are connecting to the o2 app.. when you sign in online does your bill come up?

Mine doesnt show any bill details.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

Copilot's getting junked. BT dialling won't work when it's on, and if I manually place a call through the handsfree kit, copilot doesn't start up after. Woeful, shouldn't of been released with this many issues IMO.

People who are connecting to the o2 app.. when you sign in online does your bill come up?

Mine doesnt show any bill details.

Comes up with minutes and texts remaining, then you can view further details such as your bill by selecting the options along the bottom.

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5

i dont know if anyone previously mentioned it, but Ive just finished wolfenstein RPG and it was awesome!

DMS

A thirsty 172

Version 2.0 of Wild West Pinball is out.
Vast improvement over V1. The game has background music now (or you can use the iPod to play your own background music instead), it no longer freezes or goes jerky when you receive an SMS / email, they've made it harder to lose your ball by falling down the side chutes and they've made the shaking more sensitive to nudge the ball. They've also introduced a tilt feature where if you shake it too much it stops the flippers from working so you die. Much more enjoyable now, and much easier to challenge your top scores.

Try it. It's great for passing the time when sat on the kermit.

Oh, and I got another cool app yesterday that some of you may like.
It's called "Sonar ruler". It emits a sound from the speakers on the phone and uses the microphone to pick up the sound on its return and calculates how long it took to arrive. From that, it works out the distance between the phone and the object. Very clever. 59p I think.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Copilot's getting junked. BT dialling won't work when it's on, and if I manually place a call through the handsfree kit, copilot doesn't start up after. Woeful, shouldn't of been released with this many issues IMO.

Iphone - Settings - Copilot- Full Reset

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

Iphone - Settings - Copilot- Full Reset
Done that fella. BT dialling isn't to do with copilot. Something to do with the iPhone. Intially it worked fine when connected to the Alpine hu, but now it doesn't. Funking odd.

Seriously...

geoDefense Swarm

It's taken over my life, was up till 1am playing it this morning. 59p is just staggering value when you find a game you love and play that much.

?

Infact im pretty sure you can do it without neuvasenca because thats how my iphones currently setup :S

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member

Seems like other people have had problems with the latest copilot update then! Mine worked flawlessly before :( It picks up a signal ok (although slower than before), but then randomly thinks I'm somewhere else every now and then :S

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

Seems like other people have had problems with the latest copilot update then! Mine worked flawlessly before :( It picks up a signal ok (although slower than before), but then randomly thinks I'm somewhere else every now and then :S
Indeed. Driving down the M6, it has me on the M6 on screen, but says "near M6" on the instructions. All the nav instructions dissapear when this happens as well.
Is it easy to go back to the prev version?

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

OOOOOOOh fifa 10 out sooon... looks good!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

got monkey island as it was on discount for £2.49. bargain imo. very funny. I was cracking up at cannonball head and the abuse you give the guy until he kicks you out. PMSL.

are there any plans for other lucasarts scumm games ot come out? like full throttle, max and sam, day of the tentacle etc?